Mistic E cig?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Mistic E cig?

Default Mistic E cig?

My father-in-law uses a Mistic pv (i think he got it from a gas station) and my wife wants to get him a pcc for his birthday, anyone know what that brand would be compatible with? BTW url from the box is misticecigs.com

Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Need info
    How much does he smoke a day?
    For how long?
    Does it need to look like a cigarette?
    Is he satisfied with his current set up?

Moved On ECF Veteran

Boodle asks because most pvs people get at gas stations aren't all that... So you may want to get him something different/cheaper/better.

Their website barely works and doesn't even take online orders... They claim their battery lasts two days!! and don't even show a picture of it... This doesn't seem to be a reputable vendor at all.

Edit: I started with one like this too--bought at PB in CA. They can be okay but my point is that for much less money ECF people can help you find a comprable model w/accessories from a great vendor. That's why we are asking these questions...
    Last edited by Ralikar; 08-01-2011 at 11:46 PM.

Senior Member ECF Veteran

Looks a lot like this Green Smart Living thing I've got. Honestly, it's really not that bad for something to start with. Heck, it got me off smokes in less than a week. It also landed me here so I could make an informed descision on what product to go with next.

As for the OP question......listen to these guys. They know what they're talkin about.

ECF Guru ECF Veteran bobsyeruncle's Avatar

Mistic carries no really useful information about their cigs on the site. Another thread suggests that Mistics might be rebranded DSE-901s.

VaporKings carries this item: DSE 901 Joye 510 and RN4081 e-Cigarette PCC (Personal Charging Case)

It's kind of cheap crap though, and I'm not positive about it being compatible with the Mistics. Good luck.

ECF Guru ECF Veteran bobsyeruncle's Avatar

A nicer PCC kit would be something like this one from Smokeless Image: Smokeless Image | Only The Best Electronic Cigarette | Volt - Pro Starter Kit - Starter Kits. It may be compatible with the Mistic atomizers bought from the gas station (assuming Mistic = 901). You would just charge the batteries you get with the kit in it. It might fry the Mistic batteries.

I think you'll have a hard time finding that. They look like they are rebranding a cheaper e-cig version, similar to the mall kiosks. My bet is these guys won't say what they are compatible with. If they did you could find cheaper refill parts on-line.

My opinion.
    Switch him to a ego-t kit, The battery life will be 3x what he get now (just guessing, but this looks a lot like the mall kiosk rip off types typical 180Mah batteries), and he'll be able too select from a ton of on-line flavors. Check out ivape.net, or myfreedomsmokes.com, look for ego-t start kits, and pick up a 30ml bottle of e-juice.

You'll be son-law of the year, and maybe he'll lighten up on the grandkid talk for a while.

ECF Guru ECF Veteran

There is no way to tell what it is - since it comes with cartomizers I doubt DSE901. If it is slightly thicker than 9mm it MIGHT be KR808D-2 (not well supported - sold be rebranders like Greensmoke and Smoke 51 Duo, I don't know if any have PCC) or the more supported KR808D-1 (flat PCCs available at vapor4Life.com, SmokelessImage, Bloogplanet). or it could be something else.

If it is slightly under 9mm diameter then it may be some random Chinese wholesaler model like E8

but sorry - no way to tell for sure unless Mistic will tell you (I doubt it)
    Last edited by dormouse; 08-03-2011 at 08:43 PM.

I have one of these Mistic ecigs... not bad for someone who is just starting out... but I only got it to advise my brother who found it at a truckstop. at first, I thought that it was a 901 thread... It is slightly longer than my 901, but the thread is otherwise the same. the batteries and cartos are not compatible with either 510 or 901. I haven't been able to find anything else about the devices other than their reference to 601 (a number that is prolific among e-pipes.. possibly due to the connection?)
    the charging unit is a standard 5VDC input (USB) and has a 4.6VDC-120mA output... just in case anyone has any ideas.

ECF Guru ECF Veteran

If the battery is male and it is not 901 compatible, then my guess is E9 aka KR808D-2 - you can get some cartomizers at AZSmokeFree or VaporKings.com or Greensmoke or Red Dragon of Smoke 51 (Duo) and try them. I do not know if they sell a PCC

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast