Logic disposables
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Off Topic

Thread: Logic disposables

NYC (Queens, Bronx, Trinidad and Tobago, The Dominican Republic)

Default Logic disposables

I got SO mad with my first STALE kit and the little bits of smoke (see my first postings) that when I saw the Logic ecig I bought it for $10. It renewed my interest becuase well, it actually made vapor. And it had the blue light i had been searching for. I talked the owner of the store into ordering me some and he charged me $8 per for some with Nic and some Nic free, all menthol. Being savvy I have sold some but now running low and wondering WHERE and WHAT to buy. I do have a charger and although the box said I couldn't, I am charging them and getting like a half day more pulls. or less.

Everyone i sold to is now asking about refills, flavors etc i need some info!!!

ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Never heard of them. Sorry.

LiteCigUSA.net has 510 disposables (and 306 disposable but 306 is not a model people will find kits of if their go shopping for an ecigarette). VapeSafe has some kind of cartomizer disposable

They actually sell these at a gas station close by me I just now checked them out....They are only $9.95 (as opposed to the Kraves that you have to spend $20 on for a 300 puffer at the smoke51 kiosks in malls) - definitely going to give these a shot one day - I'm really getting big on disposables as of late.

logicecig.com - free shipping

Anyone like these?

Super Member ECF Veteran WickedSick's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rival11 View Post
    They actually sell these at a gas station close by me I just now checked them out....They are only $9.95 (as opposed to the Kraves that you have to spend $20 on for a 300 puffer at the smoke51 kiosks in malls) - definitely going to give these a shot one day - I'm really getting big on disposables as of late.

logicecig.com - free shipping

Anyone like these?
    I used them for some time and I'm very pleased. I think they updated the technology and now there are more than 300 puffs.

tried them and loved them i get them all the time but i am trying to find a mod to replace the battery with a aaaa rechargeable so i could recharge and re use the battery and just get 510 attys also i sanded one completly done and it looks awesome def worth a shot took like 20 minutes but the sticker was a pain

Closet Assclown ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

The disposables are there for people to "try out" vaping. It's not designed to be long term cost effective. If you want to vape and have good hardware, and have good flavor... there are some really good systems to be had. Many for the price of 4 of those throw aways.
    orkira likes this.