Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Looking for the best tasting eliquid flavors at the lowest price. DIY or premade.

Default Looking for the best tasting eliquid flavors at the lowest price. DIY or premade.

I have been gaping since the beginning of this year. I've been thru several different e cigs and now that I've found a device that's perfect for me (ego t tank) after going thru several others that don't compare I.e. njoy, crown7, trio 51. I could go on. Anyway now that I've found my device I am looking to find the best smoke juice there is at the best price. I would really like to start mixing my own but I'm not too sure how to do it or where to get the best ingredients to he lowest price. I've been using americaneliquids mango, apple, really anything with a sweet flavor but I've noticed compared to other sites their prices are rather high $30 for 60ml. So I am here looking for great tasting ejuice thaw either premade that tastes great. Thank you so Mich
    AlwaysBusy likes this.

2. Advertisement
    PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Head on over to the DIY E-LIQUID forum.

I just started with DIY and my 30ml peach recipe cost me less than $4.
    Heywood Jakissme likes this.
    If I'm awake, I vape!
    No 'bakky' since Apr 14, 2011, after 45 years of 2 PaD <insert Snoopy dance here>

4. Advertisement
    Ultra Member* Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

First, let me say "Welcome to ECF!" I'm happy that you've found a decent apparatus, although many (including myself) would steer you to other things when you've only started into quality ecigs. EgoT was my first, and although it satisfied my nic craving, I was less than impessed with the constant maintenance and almost non-existent flavor that almost everyone here is after. I was steered to catomizers (which will work on your ego batteries). I will never touch my tank atties again! First, I tried Boge LR 2ohm cartos and, BAM! There was flavor and vapor that I hadn't imagined before. I am now using the dual coil cartos and I will never use the Boges again lol. What I'm getting at is there is a learning curve to vaping. Don't keyhole yourself to that device. Try some cartos and you'll be amazed that some of your e-liquids taste better.

Onestopdiyshop.com has a great DIY kit to get you started. I'm still using parts of mine from 6months ago. Customer service is top notch, as well.

To answer your question about liquids, I like bluemistvapings DK tobacco type liquid 100%VG 32mg/ml, but I cut the nic down with PGA and VG and other DIY flavors.

I hope you stick with vaping and snoop around ECF for all the info you can handle. Once again, Welcome!

ECF Guru ECF Veteran

That's basically what everyone is looking for. But everyone's taste is different.
    MagicAries likes this.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

First , welcome to the ECF . Now , try vaping , instead of gaping , (more lady like) . Your only answer , is DIY juices . It's not hard at all , and there are lots of suppliers that carry everything you need . You decide what the juice tastes like , how much nicotine , and what % of pg/vg , you want . and it's way cheaper , than buying juices .
    Last edited by Renzuli; 08-22-2011 at 10:17 PM.
    lunchbox0 and MagicAries like this.
    SS Sigelei Zmax V3 , an Innokin VTR , a Gus , an Nzonic V3 , a RAI Vape Launcher , and a Sentinel , Smok Magneto , a Private V2 , a Caravela , a Chi You , (2) RSST's and (1) AC9 & several RDA's

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Checked out Tasty vapor? If you find a flavor you really like you can purchase 4oz doubler of no nic, and then 1 oz of really high nic...mix it up to your level nic yourself. 30.00 to buy the two...so 150mls at 0.20 cent an ml.
    Truthiness: The natural human condition to ignore facts and just go with whats in your gut! Colbert

ECF Guru ECF Veteran

ECF DIY Forum - read the guide, particularly the lists of any flavoring brands you buy - many lists mark which flavors are not safe or possible to vape, some lists have ratings or suggested percents etc
    DIY e-liquid

And these DIY vendors have kits: OneStopDIYShop and DIYFlavorShack

And this is a good calculator with some recipes
    eJuice Me Up - e-Juice e-Liquid Recipe Calculator
    Esoterica3 likes this.

PV Master ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

I DIY exclusively and I've found some of the best flavors for me by experimenting. It's sort of like a combination of cooking and chemistry, which I love! It takes some practice and patience, but it's rewarding and so much cheaper than buying juice.

I'm going to have to give DIY a try. Homemade always tastes better whether it's chili or chip dip.
    hairball and Iffy like this.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Dormouse, You always give some awesome advice :-)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast