Vaping stores in Nj??
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Vaping stores in Nj??

Moved On

Default Vaping stores in Nj??

Hey all,

New to ECF and the world of vaping. My friend recently bought a volcano e-cig and I have been trying it out for the past few weeks. I have been doing some research online and have quite frankly become overwhelmed with all the choices out there. Was wandering if there were any vaping stores in NJ that I could go to to check out some product in person. Thanks in advance for any help.
    Popie's likes this.

CES
    optimistic cynic Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I don't know the answer to your question, but since your thread got lost I'll give it a bump so that another Jersey vaper might see it and be able to answer.

Welcome to ECF!

HALO does not have a store, but is based in NJ and always ships their products to me very quickly. I love their stuff.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Some smoke shops carry some e-cigs , but very expensive . And usually not very good models . Welcome to ECF .
    SS Sigelei Zmax V3 , an Innokin VTR , a Gus , an Nzonic V3 , a RAI Vape Launcher , and a Sentinel , Smok Magneto , a Private V2 , a Caravela , a Chi You , (2) RSST's and (1) AC9 & several RDA's

ECF Guru ECF Veteran

VaporSearchUSA.com

And check neighboring states too.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I think there is one in Jackson. Nhaler and Halo are in NJ but I don't think they have storefronts.

After you have more posts, go to the social section and there are a couple of NJ groups. You could get the info there.

Edit: I also think there is one in Toms River. Good Prophets is in PA I believe and they do have a storefront.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

FreshSmoking

Someone in the NJ group said they do drop-offs.

Moved On

Thank you Dormouse for the website. I found several NJ based companies but no luck on finding an actual storefront. Now that I have my 5 posts I will be going to the NJ group, thanks for the info swedishfish.

Nhaler.com is probably the largest and Drew (the owner) is a great guy. I would email Drew (he has a sub-forum on ECF) and he may be able to help you out. He also has one of the largest selections of different models:

Nhaler

9 South Oddities in Tuckerton (south Jersey, exit 58) sells strictly e-cigarettes. They have EGO kits/parts/supplies, and have 100 or so e-liquids on hand. Their prices on the e-liquid is very reasonable ($11 for 30ml). Their kits are little overpriced, but parts and mods are fairly cheap.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast