Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: burning throat and tingling sensation tongue?

Default burning throat and tingling sensation tongue?

i just brought an ecig, so everytime i vape i feel my throat like burning and a tingling sensation on my tongue. does anyone experience this??

PV Master ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

It could be the PG base, nicotine or that specific flavor, so try lower nicotine, a different juice and more VG based juice. If you get some e-juice in your mouth, it will burn too.
    A man hath no better thing under the sun, than to eat, and to drink, and to be merry...to sleep, perchance to dream...

Are you vaping the e liquid that came in the prefilled carts of the ecig? If you are that might be your problem I had the same problem with my Joye Ego and its prefilled carts. Man they were nasty until I got my order in for my jouices then I was like Im vaping for the rest of my life lol.

Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I had that exact Issue when I began vaping with both 18mg and 24mg juice. I just kept at it and got used to it though, eventually you will toughen up to it. I don't experience it at all anymore.

yeah i broke the catridge and taste it on my tongue LOL, wasted my MYR 75 (malaysia). currently find a new product -.-

and the catridge says high nic level

Ultra Member ECF Veteran madjack's Avatar

...it could definitely be the cheap azz juice that came with your e-cig...there is a world of difference in the cheap ones and the good ones, keep that in mind...also, vaping will severely dehydrate you so, up your water/juice/liquid significantly.......
    madjack

Teardrops and Tiny Travel Trailers
    Riva 510s, 2, 14650 E-Powers & EverCool box mod w/Resurrectors/Boges/dccs

PV Master ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by ssxcool View Post
    yeah i broke the catridge and taste it on my tongue LOL, wasted my MYR 75 (malaysia). currently find a new product -.-

and the catridge says high nic level
    Even "low" nic juice will give burning feeling on tongue. I think "high" is too high for you even for vaping.
    A man hath no better thing under the sun, than to eat, and to drink, and to be merry...to sleep, perchance to dream...

I experienced the same as Tsuki. Do drink some additional water. This will help a lot.

I have the same thing but only when I take a deep inhale. Doesn't do it if i mouth suck first just on deep lung inhale? if that makes sense.

PV Master ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Zoomama View Post
    I have the same thing but only when I take a deep inhale. Doesn't do it if i mouth suck first just on deep lung inhale? if that makes sense.
    I was told the proper way to vape is take slow, big puff into mouth first, then inhale. Maybe that cools the vapor and/or let vapor react. It was choking when I directly inhaled.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast