Feels , drags , tastes like a Marlboro Light Which one HELP - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Feels , drags , tastes like a Marlboro Light Which one HELP

Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

God this is a terrible answer, but for what it's worth, everyone's mileage is different. There's been units I couldn't stand that others have loved and vice versa. When I started more than 2 years ago I found myself complaining that some ecigs had too light a draw and other's too hard. It's such a personal decision. That being said much of my initial investment was trying a lot of different ecigs until I settled on one (which actually ended up being the first one I bought.)

One good thing you'll find on here is a fair measure of quality and consistency, beyond that personal choice becomes the standard. As someone who has fallen off the wagon some time ago and just getting back into vaping I'd say you've picked a terrific time as the technology and choices are so superior to what was just a short while ago.

Ditto everyone's comments on your service Sgt! Heal well and welcome to the forum.

Full Member ECF Veteran

Welcome Home Sgt.

My husband is retired navy so I personally know the sacrifice you and your family have made for our country. We are glad you are home on the mend and getting healthier by quitting smoking.

We have been smoke free for 10 days. I tried like you those disposable cigs from 7-11 i was going through one a day so my husband sent out to find a smoke shop that carried e-cigs and we bought a starter set each.

You can do this, once I figured out how to vape that dang disposable I realized I could quit. I had a few reg smokes in between the first few days but once we got our starter kits we were done.

20+yr and Marlboro Light smokes. You will find what works for you best. I just for now like having something that feels more like a regular cigarette. Make sure your nicotine is at least 24mg. Everyone has their own favs, likes and dislikes.

The best thing is moving over to an e-cig is the easiest way I have ever quit smoking, more importantly it is the best way my husband has found to quit smoking.

Take care God Bless you and family and we look forward to seeing more of you on the forum.

Well my friends Im happy to report that I am a true vapor now. I cant even stand the smell of a real cig I am home now and back to my old gig , life of Marine reserve . I want to thank all of yous from the bottom of my heart , such wonderful people here that helped me through my transition I am for ever greatful my children are greatful , thank you all for your support I am looking forward to paying it forward to anyone in need here , and a special thanks to Pheisty Puffadder reprisal Boodle JustaGuy John Wayne bRo0kLyNsR3k uba egar320 madjack thank you all again

Semper Fi

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt.Estrada View Post
    Well my friends Im happy to report that I am a true vapor now. I cant even stand the smell of a real cig I am home now and back to my old gig , life of Marine reserve . I want to thank all of yous from the bottom of my heart , such wonderful people here that helped me through my transition I am for ever greatful my children are greatful , thank you all for your support I am looking forward to paying it forward to anyone in need here , and a special thanks to Pheisty Puffadder reprisal Boodle JustaGuy John Wayne bRo0kLyNsR3k uba egar320 madjack thank you all again

Semper Fi
    Awesome!!!! I'm so absolutely thrilled to hear it, Sgt.!!! I've been thinking about you a lot and wondering how things were going. Obviously, quite well!!

Well, I think I speak for all of us here when I say that we're happy that we could help you make the switch. Please take care of yourself. I'm so very grateful for your service and for what you've endured to help keep us free.

Don't be a stranger!!

Semper Fi
    "The question isnít who is going to let me; itís who is going to stop me." ~ Ayn Rand

imho you wont be able to find something that can be a 100% like the real cig BUT you can find something that you can learn to love and appreciate to replace the bad habit of smoking personally i dont recommend that you buy liquid or juice that tastes like cigs because it will defeat the purpose of quitting, ur trying to quit smoking and yet your trying to chase its taste and smell. try all the juices and find a flavor that you love (to replace the cig taste). it wont be easy but it takes a lot of will power GL

OoooRaaaaaa Pheisty . I saw the shirt it looked awsum

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt.Estrada View Post

Semper Fi
    Glad to hear it Sargent. I'm glad you were able to locate, close with, and enjoy a good ecig lol. Hope to see you around the forum and if you ever have any gear issues, don't hesitate to PM me with any questions.

Semper Fi
    How long? Not long, because what you reap is what you sow.

Blog Entries

And I read you are going to upgrade, did somebody say "mod", sometime soon, so I know you've really become one of us.

(I figured Don would answer your question better than I could and did not reply, and I was right.)

Thank you for your service.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456