How many puffs per hour do you take?
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: How many puffs per hour do you take?

Default How many puffs per hour do you take?

I am interested to know

1. how many hits from the e-cig on the average you take per hour -
    2. how strong of a juice do you use strong/medium/light or nic free.
    3. what flavors of e-juice do you use and like the most.

I personally take 10-15 hits per hour i am on 24mg so i am afraid to puff any more then that but will be moving to a medium liquid soon. I am smoking the ry4 and the Marlboro flavor and i am waiting on an order of chocolate to come in

I also wanted to point out that -After the first 3 full days with my first e-cig i feel confidant that i will be able to quit analogs completely within the next few days, i have already gone from a pack a day for (10 years) to no more then 3-4 analogs in 1 day. so i am sure by the end of the week i will not be smoking at all.

Using 24mg liquid, I find myself taking 2-10 hits / hr . This is my first e-cig and my first liquid, so I can't really comment on favorite juice..

I think the high nicotine content is helping me get rid of the physical need for a cigarette.. 2 hits / hr isn't something I'm forcing on myself.. it just happens, a lot.

At work I do about 10 every 2 hours depending on when I go to break.

At home is about 10 an hour or so.

When I vape at work I usually go about 5 an hour, but at home I vape probably 40+ times an hour. I do rotate between my RN4801, Vx2, and my m201 when I'm at home cause I like the variation, and I'm still breaking in the Vx2 and the m201. I use 18mg carts and juice. I don't have much experience with flavors beyond the JC starter kit, Marlboro from litecig, and menthol, but I really like the JC peach cobbler and Tennessee cured!!

Inactive Supplier

I take about 7-12 per hour. Depending on the day.....MED level Nicotine

Quote Originally Posted by ravenx25 View Post
    I am interested to know

1. how many hits from the e-cig on the average you take per hour -
    2. how strong of a juice do you use strong/medium/light or nic free.
    3. what flavors of e-juice do you use and like the most.

I personally take 10-15 hits per hour i am on 24mg so i am afraid to puff any more then that but will be moving to a medium liquid soon. I am smoking the ry4 and the Marlboro flavor and i am waiting on an order of chocolate to come in

I also wanted to point out that -After the first 3 full days with my first e-cig i feel confidant that i will be able to quit analogs completely within the next few days, i have already gone from a pack a day for (10 years) to no more then 3-4 analogs in 1 day. so i am sure by the end of the week i will not be smoking at all.
    At that rate you are getting roughly the equivalent of a single Marlboro Light, or maybe even slightly less in an hour's time. Are you getting nicfits?
    Last edited by KreeL; 06-18-2009 at 07:35 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    KreeL - Team 36mg

not to bad actually.... Sometimes i will take a few extra hits, but just the few hits i take keep me happy. i will smoke a few cigarettes during the day no more then 3. and i think i will be analog free by next week. and hey even if i still have to smoke 2-3 a day that is a lot better then 20-25 a day

I think what helps for me is that before the e-cig i when i smoked a cigarette i only smoked half the analog and would smoke the rest later and that is sort of what i adapted with the e-cig

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

I'm only on day 3 but so far it seems to be around 10-15 a hour of the 18mg strength. I've been using Cherry but just swapped today to Camel.
    The cherry I noticed I may grab a few extra hits off of because I really liked it and was kinda mellow. The camel not so much as it seems a bit more stronger to me.

Super Member ECF Veteran

I cut my liquid to between 18 to 24 when I cut it. Sometimes just vape 36 and way to many puffs to count. Never gotten the shaky sick feeling I could get from stressfully smoking a pack of cigs in a couple hours. lol wow ya'll really count them?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast