Best atomizer for dripping?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Best atomizer for dripping?

Default Best atomizer for dripping?

Hi all. About to buy my first mod! Will be either a buzz pro or a silver bullet (for use with higher voltages.) Currently I'm dripping on a joye 510 SR atty, but I'm wondering if there are some better options. I've heard 306s have the same threading as a 510, but what's the difference? Are there any mods or accessories that can auto drip? I've looked at box mods, but there aren't many that do vv as well as top/bottom feed. I took a gander at the drip on demand system from madvapes. Seems pretty cool, since I will be using it mostly at home. Anyone have luck with this item? I've also heard about debridging atomizers or just purchasing bridgeless ones. Any input is appreciated!

Thanks in advance!

Many of us vets prefer the BE112 (801) or the mini-801. They are larger, hold up better, IMO and have a bigger opening and can hold an extra drop or two because the coil is bigger. You would just need a $3 adapter.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran madjack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by wv2win View Post
    Many of us vets prefer the BE112 (801) or the mini-801. They are larger, hold up better, IMO and have a bigger opening and can hold an extra drop or two because the coil is bigger. You would just need a $3 adapter.
    WV, this what ya talkin' about... Smok Tech 801 Spare 2.0 Atomizer, Black ..............

Teardrops and Tiny Travel Trailers
    Riva 510s, 2, 14650 E-Powers & EverCool box mod w/Resurrectors/Boges/dccs

Thanks madjack. I think you've helped me before. I will definitely pick one of these up. Supposing I get a vv mod, I should stock up on some SR (2.5 ohm) 801s?

Quote Originally Posted by madjack View Post
    WV, this what ya talkin' about... Smok Tech 801 Spare 2.0 Atomizer, Black ..............
    No, although that is an 801 but not the ones I was referring to.

The mini 801 is at Ikenvape. The BE112 (801) is sold at a number of suppliers. I know Puresmoker sells them. I get mine from here:

E-Cigarette 801 Atomizer-standard pen style(BE112|DSE 801) e-cigarettes atty

I think the low bridge models do a better job. I'm not sure whether the Smoketek is low or high bridge. I know DSE801's are high bridge.

PV Master ECF Veteran

I don't like debridged atty except when mixing a lot of DIY flavors.
    Can change flavors very quick w/ debridged atty.

I prefer dripping on CE2 more than atty. Can remove cup seal and drip on wick. Can also cut CE2 wick for quick flavor testing.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Glarsky View Post
    Thanks madjack. I think you've helped me before. I will definitely pick one of these up. Supposing I get a vv mod, I should stock up on some SR (2.5 ohm) 801s?
    ...errrr, I wasn't making a recommendation, I was asking wv2 a question about his recommendation...but, you're welcome anyway....

Mr, wv2win...thank you sir.................
    madjack
    wv2win likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by wv2win View Post
    No, although that is an 801 but not the ones I was referring to.

The mini 801 is at Ikenvape. The BE112 (801) is sold at a number of suppliers. I know Puresmoker sells them. I get mine from here:

E-Cigarette 801 Atomizer-standard pen style(BE112|DSE 801) e-cigarettes atty

I think the low bridge models do a better job. I'm not sure whether the Smoketek is low or high bridge. I know DSE801's are high bridge.

...do you know anything about these... SmartVapes Dripping Atomizerô
    ...sorry for the hijack but it seemed like a relavant question...how about the screw on 5v regulators that look like a carto????
    madjack

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

I love the LR306 at 3.7v. It gives me more of a consistant vape than I have ever gotten with a 510 atty. The same kind of throat hit as a boge 2ohm cartomizer but a lighter draw to get the vapor out.

I haven't tried everything out there. I just got my silver bullet a couple of weeks ago and it's great with the LR306 with an 18650. But when going to 6v the dual coil cartos from smoktek really shine whereas I feel their performace is not so great at 3.7v. I also have a couple of 4.5ohm 510 atty's and tried them at 6v and hate them. Way too wispy. I feel like I'm vaping air. Hardly any hit off of them. My next atty purchase will be an HH357 and a higher ohm 306. But I have a feeling the 306 at high volt will just be too much. It's pretty darn good at 3.7 volt.

Quote Originally Posted by madjack View Post
    ...do you know anything about these... SmartVapes Dripping Atomizer™
    ...sorry for the hijack but it seemed like a relavant question...how about the screw on 5v regulators that look like a carto????
    madjack
    No on both counts, I'm afraid. I really don't see the need for debridged attys. I think the low bridge will work fine. I actually debridge one myself and couldn't see the difference.
    Warren D. Lockaby likes this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast