need help from Ego T users
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: need help from Ego T users

Full Member ECF Veteran normajean999's Avatar

Default need help from Ego T users

Hi everyone. I posted last night because I couldn't figure out the dripping with my ego T. I have the XL atty to go with the drip tip. I was afraid I would pop it if I didn't have enough juice. I didn't seem to be getting much out of it. Everyone said to add more. Well I did. I dropped a bunch in so the wick was clearly covered. Well then it leaked out all over the place. So that is not right. At this point I will give up the dripping for now unless you have some tips. But then I loaded one of the cartridges. I didn't let it sit for more than a couple mins. Put it in on a new atty and again it leaked out all over too. On these cartridges how long do you have to let it sit upright to settle to the bottom so it doesn't drip out all over the battery end?

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

on an ego-t batt you can use any 510 atty or carto as the bat is threaded for that too, you dont have to use your big ego atty

I am by no means an expert or anything on this....actually only been vaping for a month so take this as you will. But my ego leaked when I first got it also. When I drip I just put about 5 drops in and try it......if it tastes good then I vape till seems to be not much vapor or taste then add another three drops or so. However now and then I do find I add to much and end up with a soggy addy and then it just gurgles alot and sometimes will leak. As far as the cartridges go I HATE them...........much prefer cartomizers............found with the cartridge I either over soaked it...leading to leaking or under filled it leading to a horrible filler tast. I find the cartomizers are exactly between dripping and the atty.............mind you I prefer dripping but it is a hassle.

We fixed our ego-t leakage issues by buying the cheap soft caps for the cartridges. You pop off the hard one that comes with your little tanks and replace it with the silicone ones. We have had no leaks since. The silicone seals around the feed spike in the atty. They are about 1-2$ for 10 form many vendors. Google silicone caps for ego-t.
    Don't know why the ship with the hard caps, puncture once and then they just leak all day

PV Master Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

+1 for silicone caps.

I am not using the tank right now. I am using the XL atty which is meant to be used with the cartridge or a drip tip. I bought those especially to try the drip tip. But I decided to switch to the cartridge because my husband has been complaining of a very soar throat. To the point that he can't handle it. I have some VG juice on order for him but in the meantime I filled a cartridge and he says it is much better. It does not burn on inhale. With the tanks a lot of the time you get juice on your lips and in your mouth so that may be part of his problem. The tank leak a little but I am not worried about that as I can get the new caps like everyone mentioned. Mainly I am just trying to figure out how long you need to let the cartridge soak the juice into the filler stuff so it doesn't ooze out the other end. I didn't see any cartos for the ego T. I'll have to look into that.

Senior Member ECF Veteran

I'm a little confused Do you have an ego-T or an ego? An ego-T will only take a tank if I am correct. Now, I did remove a wick plate on one of my attys and use it to drip some of my darker juices since they tend to gunk up the wicks too much.

Does your atty have a wick plate in there?

ECF Guru Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Any 510 threaded carto will work on the ego-t battery.

Life is short, bend the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably, live passionately and never forget anything that made you smile.

Ego T type B. You can order it with the reg atty that has the tip for the tank, or with the XL atty that has just the coil and wick visible to use with a cartridge (with filler stuffing) or a drip tip. And I did just find the cartos on the liberty flights site. I see why I didn't see it before. I ordered all my ego stuff off the page that had all the ego T B items and the cartos are on a different page. I let my cartridge sit for a bit and I think it's better. It sure doesn't burn anymore. Even I can tell my tongue does burn like it does using the tank. Weird.

Super Member ECF Veteran Michael Curry's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RichieRich View Post
    I'm a little confused Do you have an ego-T or an ego? An ego-T will only take a tank if I am correct.
    The eGo-T atomizer can only take a tank, can't do a cart. The eGo-T battery can take anything 510, of course. So I guess it all depends which part someone is talking about.

You can drip into an eGo-T atty. Not all that efficient, but it will work. If dripping is the goal, I think there are much better options available.

When it comes to multi-part PV's with interchangeability, it's sort of like the chicken vs egg thing. If I put a Boge carto on my eGo-T battery, is it still an eGo-T? And if a tree falls in the forest....

Cool Vapors

Panama City, FL

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast