Question about the Halo G6 batteries and chargers

Thread: Question about the Halo G6 batteries and chargers

Default Question about the Halo G6 batteries and chargers

I just got my Halo G6 kit yesterday and I'm enjoying it so far.

I charged both batteries to the letter according to the manual, but the charger lights (both the wall charger and USB) stay red.

The light on the batteries will turn blue then eventually turn off.

I thought the manual said the charger lights will turn blue or green once the batteries are finished, but this hasn't happened yet, even though I left both to charge the full 8 hours (one even overnight).

Is this normal? The chargers look identical to the SmokelessImage - so if anyone has those and wants to chime in please do.

Thanks!

CES
    optimistic cynic Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I don't know the answer to your question, so hopefully someone with experience with your batteries and chargers will chime in.

Chargers can differ so the blue light on the batteries is likely to mean that they're charged, even if the charger light doesn't change.

ECF Guru ECF Veteran

I have one SmokelessImage Volt manual battery (Volt same model as G6) but I am using V4L chargers so I can't help you either. My chargers (the part the battery screws into) do turn blue when done.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by MikeInNYC View Post
    I just got my Halo G6 kit yesterday and I'm enjoying it so far.

I charged both batteries to the letter according to the manual, but the charger lights (both the wall charger and USB) stay red.

The light on the batteries will turn blue then eventually turn off.

I thought the manual said the charger lights will turn blue or green once the batteries are finished, but this hasn't happened yet, even though I left both to charge the full 8 hours (one even overnight).

Is this normal? The chargers look identical to the SmokelessImage - so if anyone has those and wants to chime in please do.

Thanks!
    I think this is normal. I have been using them for 2 months now and I thought it was weird that they didn't act like other chargers I have, but they work and my batts are charging just fine. bnrk

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Oh I wanted to add, I just be sure I charge for 2 hrs and take them out, I don't rely on the light colors. bnrk

my halo batteries turns off when its fully charge it lights up once u charge it ^_^

It was a typo in the manual per John Blaze at Halo