Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Zerocig

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by SIC08869 View Post
    Thanks all for the responses and warm greetings. Hoping this works. I had quit analogs for 7 years and went back to analog cloves which led to standard analogs after they banned the cloves. Thankfully I was able to keep it down to 2 packs a week but I just want to kick it, nasty nasty habit.
    IMO wanting to is at least half the battle. Good luck and Welcome to ECF.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by mynameisrob View Post
    The GLV2 is a super nice PV. I dont have one but have tried one and it is very nice. Many people are really happy with them.
    The Provari and Darwin are obviously really nice, but also really expensive. The Provari is pretty big too which makes it alittle harder to carry when your out and about. If you want to try a bigger battery PV without spending that much money I would check out something like the Riva, kGo, or E-Power. All are 3.7V and use 510 connections. They are all VERY affordable and are a good way to get a better, bigger battery PV without paying an arm and leg. They all work great and are a nice satisfying vape. I use an E-Power and have been very happy with it. It has completely satisfied me and gotten me off cigs. It uses non-proprietary batteries which are really cheap and everything is replaceable on it so its very cheap to maintain.
    So something like that would be a good choice to get your feet wet with a bigger battery PV without spending alot. If you can afford it though, all the GLVs are great PVs that work very well

Very good information and thank you!

@lilac7779 thank you for the welcome!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12