Alien Vision (avejuice) Bogus?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Alien Vision (avejuice) Bogus?

Question Alien Vision (avejuice) Bogus?

After reading numerous positive reviews concerning Bobas Bounty e juice I attempted to order only to have a warning page from windows inform me that "this page is dangerous". Does anyone know anythimg about why this is happening? Could it be an alien vision competitor? Has this site been hijacked? Even when I click the support link for alien vision it also triggers the warning page so I am weary about contacting them myself. Any info would be appreciated.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Did you use this website Alien Visions E-Juice also, you might have a virus. What internet browser are you using?

Yes and I just used the link you sent, clicked on support to check again , same warning.

ECF Veteran

Are you using internet explorer? I personally have ordered from them without a warning, and I use firefox. I know the link I sent was good, so it might be an issue with your internet browser. I am no IT, but I know enough to act like it lol.

His secure website certificate (https) expired on the 16th. That is what is causing the warning. It should be safe, or hijacked lol. My guess it's safe.

I am using internet explorer. It probably is some kind of issue on my end. I'll have to have someone check it out for me because I am so not IT I don't even know what IT is ....Thanks for the response

Thanks Virk certificate expiration was one of the possible causes listed on the warning. Much appreciated

No problem, enjoy the bobas bounty, it's awesome stuff.

ECF Veteran

Nope not your end causing an issue, virk explained why. It should be good to go, just add an exception when it asks if its safe.

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Warns their certificate is expired or not valid when you try to check out or register to set up an account. Nevermind

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast