Best China Suppliers?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Best China Suppliers?

Default Best China Suppliers?

I would like to get references/recommendations from members on the China based e cig suppliers (Cartomizers, Batteries, Liquid, etc.) Personal experience recommendations please. Costs are so much lower and shipping fees and times higher, but there are $ savings to be had, from what I have seen. Also, which ones to avoid and why. I am a big KR808D user. Thanks
    Last edited by brewster3006; 11-24-2011 at 01:05 PM.

Ω Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

greenhouse one is my favorite great prices on attys and carto I always stock up there, I never buy the juice but a I did win the 31 flavor sampler in a contest so I have tried them all they're pretty good none of the flavors are unvape-able and as far as shipping goes I alway take the registered airmail it says on the site 30-45 day but it always arrives in 10 day, they offer a one year warranty on all their hardware and a 30 day money back garrentee Greenhouse One | Electronic Cigarettes | Atomizers | Eliquid
    Last edited by kabonk; 11-24-2011 at 03:00 PM.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by kabonk View Post
    greenhouse one is my favorite great prices on attys and carto I always stock up there, I never buy the juice but a I did win the 39 flavor sampler in a contest so I have tried them all they're pretty good none of the flavors are unvape-able and as far as shipping goes I alway take the registered airmail it says on the site 30-45 day but it always arrives in 10 day, they offer a one year warranty on all their hardware and a 30 day money back garrentee Greenhouse One | Electronic Cigarettes | Atomizers | Eliquid
    thanks for the advice as im still a china fan!

Two of the best suppliers in China that have been well supported on ECF are Heavens Gifts and Best Ecigs:

Best electronic cigarettes_ecigarettes_eliquids_ejuices - Heaven Gifts

BestEcig-High quality mini e-cig|e-cigarette|eGo,e-liquid|e-cigs wholesale

Both have great prices and excellent shipping times if you use the better shipping options. I use to regularly get shipments in 4 - 6 days to the Atlanta area. They both use to offer 6 month warranties on their atomizers.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

And don't forget Healthcabin Electronic Cigarettes - Wholesale and Retail-- or https://www.eastmall.net/
    I have used both over the last two years without any problems, and Health Cabin has real Dekang liquid.

EDIT: When I order from China, I always use EMS shipping, it may cost more but it's tracked from China to my door. And it usually arrives within a week.
    Last edited by BardicDruid; 11-24-2011 at 04:41 PM.
    Smoke Free Since September 9, 2009

Ω Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

just an FYI you can track registered airmail too with USPS
    Prodijadd likes this.

Ultra Member* Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Any recommendations on their best flavors of juice?

Ω Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

it I was going to buy 1 china flavor it would be 555 that is the one flavor I can't nail with DIY

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

ive tried bestecig.com, good service for me also they will throw in samples if you ask, i had 8 10ml bottles of samples when i bought my ego-t or kgo-t not really sure what it actually is not joyetech products but works so far. they carry only vg juices, the best ones i liked was cherry and mixed fruit and peach

Quote Originally Posted by sandybeach View Post
    Any recommendations on their best flavors of juice?
    I like some of their eliquid flavors but tastes are so subjective, it's hard to make a recommendation. Their prices are hard to beat even with the EMS shipping which is what I always used. As long as you make a large enough order. Factoring in the EMS shipping I was paying about $5.75 for atomizers but that was over a year ago. When you factor in their 6 month warranty, it actually cut the atomizer cost in half and they never (Best Ecigs) ever asked me to send the atomizers back that quit working.

I use to order Heavens Gifts Kant flavor because it was a smooth tobacco flavor unitl they changed the flavor a little and I didn't like it as much. I also use to order their RY4 but find I like Janty's RY4 much better.
    Last edited by wv2win; 11-24-2011 at 06:31 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast