How long do your atomizers/cartomizers actually last?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: How long do your atomizers/cartomizers actually last?

Default How long do your atomizers/cartomizers actually last?

Now that ive gotten my equipment in... ive been wondering...just how long do these atomizers and cartomizers last you guys? Right now i am using dual coil cartomizers and a 510 atomizer...on the way i have a 306 LR and normal resistance atomizers, as well as EGO-T LR and normal resistance atomizers with tanks. Any input would be greatly appreciated!

Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

There is a big difference between suppliers and manufacturers. I like the cartos that puresmoker sells but I recently ordered from crystal clear vaping because I have heard good things about their cartos. I usually get > than a week out of each carto. My wife uses atomizers and it is common for her to go 3weeks to a month or more before it dies. This is without cleaning them or other maintenance.
    Last edited by Ridgerunner; 11-26-2011 at 12:13 AM.
    Mamabear23 likes this.

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

2 weeks or so on cartos. about a month or more on atomizers and i'm happy.

Senior Member ECF Veteran

When tanked, my cartos last over a month, and that's not "perform well for being a month old", I mean I can kill a 30ml bottle of juice with a single carto & almost every hit up until the last one is excellent. I think I may be a few weeks away from 2 months on one I've been running PinkSpot USA Menthol Blend in, & it tastes and hits perfect. Boge's & SmokTech's both do really well in tanks, all coils & resistances.

I have a few CE2's in Acorn tanks & they last just as long. I even ran some of PinkSpot's Peanut Butter Cup (really thick & dark juice) in one & besides a cleaning/dry burn, I just filled it up again before Thanksgiving & it tastes just like it was new.
    shine mod, prodigy 3.1, (2) riva 650's lost in Las Vegas!
    boge sr/lr, Smok 1.7/DCC 1.5/XXL DCC 1.5, chibi tank, madvapes dcc 3.5ml carto tank
    juice: parkes vaping, pinkspot, KBV, halo

Thanks guys, i appreciate the input. Any other input would be greatly appreciated

Ω Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

1-2 months with my atties and 7-10 days with my carto in a tank (I use boge cartos) they are still working when I change them I change them because they start to get a burnt taste

I'm six days into vaping using an E-Power 14650 w/ 1.7 LR Resurrector cartomizer. The 1.7 ml Resurrector lasts me about a day and a half before refilling. I'm still using the first carto. I plan to boil out the Resurrector for re-use. From what I've read they can be cleaned and re-used up to 4-5 times each.

ECF Guru ECF Veteran

I rarely use atomizers. I only use them to try new juices and drip a couple that are thicker than I will put in cartomizers. I use a Boge 510 carto (SR) and a KR808D-1 carto (Bloog or V4L WOW) and alternate vaping them (I carry both models). I run about 1-1.25 ml through each of them per day and get 14+ days use out of the KR8 carto and 21+ out of the Boge. I'm using very clear thin juices so I don't get buildup of flavoring sediment or thick VG. My juices are PG w/ 20% or less VG.

My few atomizers are standard resistance, lowest is 2.5ohms, and I haven't killed one yet. But they degrade despite my attempts to keep them clean.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran madjack's Avatar

...a better way to express life span of a carto/atty is not # o daze used but rather amount of juice used...I get about 30ml thru a 1.7ohm Resurrector or a lrBoge2.0 before the taste/draw get off and then replace.............
    madjack

Teardrops and Tiny Travel Trailers
    Riva 510s, 2, 14650 E-Powers & EverCool box mod w/Resurrectors/Boges/dccs

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by madjack View Post
    ...a better way to express life span of a carto/atty is not # o daze used but rather amount of juice used...I get about 30ml thru a 1.7ohm Resurrector or a lrBoge2.0 before the taste/draw get off and then replace.............
    madjack
    Agreed

Atomizers I get about 1 week or about 70 ml through before they really need to be cleaned and I have never had a cleaned atty that performed deciently so I use cartos.
    Most cartos I average about 4 days (20 ML) before they start to get clogged up or the draw becomes to tight. I've also found if I change juices on a carto that seems to hasten the issue.

And just for clarification in case anyone questions my math when I did use attys I only used 1 device and vaped about 10 ml a day. Reciently I started using 2 different PV's 1 for each juice I like. I average about 5ml through each PV a day.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast