All day Vanilla vape where are u at i cant find you.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: All day Vanilla vape where are u at i cant find you.

Default All day Vanilla vape where are u at i cant find you.

I can find a good Vanilla allday vape anywhere something i can taste good on the exhale something sweet creamy you that taste when you exhale thru your nose..There has to be someone out there who has it and i do knows taste is in the eye of the beholder. I know blue mist dosent have it its to weak for me but others might like it.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

DIY Vanilla Swirl is the perfect Vanilla for me, just as you described. Perfumer's Apprentice I think has the flavor, just mix with PG/VG nic base. bnrk

PV Master ECF Veteran

I went through the vanilla craze stage a while back. I found this one AltSmoke.com | Personal Vaporizers | Electronic Cigarette | Ecigs | Killa Vanilla - High Caliber - USA Made - E-Liquid to be the strongest, creamiest vanilla around.
    Survivors Mom likes this.
    Hardware: Tesla, Vamo v3, Silver Bullet @ 3.7v, Omega @ 3.7v, a pile of 3.7v boxmods. I'm a diehard, old school dripper. There aren't many of us left anymore, too bad because that's how you get the cleanest, tastiest vape.

Moved On ECF Veteran

Ms T's French Vanilla Cappuccino

Ultra Member ECF Veteran madjack's Avatar

...my wife swears by BlueMistVaping's French Vanilla...........................

Teardrops and Tiny Travel Trailers
    Riva 510s, 2, 14650 E-Powers & EverCool box mod w/Resurrectors/Boges/dccs

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Hi everyone,I just had to answer because I am a vanilla freak.The Vapor Room's vanilla custard is the best I have ever had.They also give you a free bottle if it is your first order.Now I mostly make my own now because I can adjust it to what I want.
    Last edited by nansc; 12-12-2011 at 03:36 AM. Reason: misspelling

still tryin find that vanilla vape ... so far Pink spot has hands down got the best.. Im tryin to find my own DYi flavor to mix my own every flavor of vanilla i find to mix with is way to weak.. i got Vanilla flavors i would will never becaues their just to weak Any tips would be great. Kill Vanilla cant touch it pink spot Vanilla.

ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Mine is WOW Vanilla juice from V4L.com (and they have LOTS of sales so at least sign up to get sale notices because their shipping is a bit too pricy for small orders). I wait for sales and stock up.

I tried a LOT of vanillas and although I liked a number of them, the ones I liked most dropped a ton of flavoring sediment for a light color juice and would just crap up my cartos, ruining the drag and wicking. I tried all fo the V4L vanillas and the only one as strong as I wanted was WOW Vanilla. Nice thin clear juice, probably about 80PG/20VG judging by consistency and vapor (which is exactly what I like to use in cartomizers). And I don't see any sediment from it yay.
    Last edited by dormouse; 12-23-2011 at 05:02 AM.

Full Member Verified Member

the High Caliber Killa Vanilla is my go-to vanilla vape, with a bit on their cinnabun flavour ontop its to die for.

Quote Originally Posted by boise2011bjt View Post
    I can find a good Vanilla allday vape anywhere something i can taste good on the exhale something sweet creamy you that taste when you exhale thru your nose..There has to be someone out there who has it and i do knows taste is in the eye of the beholder. I know blue mist dosent have it its to weak for me but others might like it.
    Zikwid zanilla. Ill say no more other than ill buy it if you don't love it

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast