Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Which e-juice tastes closest to a Marlboro cigarette?

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Default Which e-juice tastes closest to a Marlboro cigarette?

Hi! I'm brand new and have never vaped before, so i want to start with a flavor closest to the tobacco in a Marlboro cigarette. I have a feeling that as I grow in my experience I'll be excited to try different flavors, but for now i want to stick with what I know. Any opinions are appreciated!

Nothing will taste just like any cigarette. But the closes I found to yours is Liberty Flights, PG version "Home Counties". Nice, smooth tobacco flavor.

E Liquid - Original - E Liquid 5ML - PG - Tobaccos

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

thats the biggest regret i had first, if you stop and think about it a cig taste awful, with all the delightful flavors why would you want it to taste like a ashtray. i know first you think you want it to taste like a cig but most of the time you will give up looking for that perfect cig flavor and try something that taste a lot better. just my opinion

wv2win is absolutely right, nothing will match as ditto. I bought some from eciggies uk while I was in London, taste was much better then any other marlboro flavoured e-liquid I bought.

You may want to pay them a visit: Marlboro Flavoured E-Liquid

Super Member ECF Veteran jamentertainment's Avatar

I vape marlboro from myfreedomsmokes.com is the best i have tried...best advice is try small bottles from a few places...

ECF Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Hey there KB i did those exact stinky's for almost 40 years but have found my fanorite e-liquid and it taste nothing like those you mentioned is 555 .
    You may or may not like it who knows as were all different but its my only juice i vape got me off them darn things since May of this year.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Thank you everyone for your responses! I'm eager to try the different ones you suggested!

Dieseler - What company do you buy your 555 from? i would like to try that!

I noticed that only some companies sell a PG/VG blend which is supposed to produce the most vapor and flavor. Is this very important to you all in picking an e-juice?

PG allows more flavor to come through. You still get vapor, just not as much as VG.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I started out the same way as you. Wanted Marlboro flavor and nothing else. Well, I stumbled onto www.wordupecig and found the marlbore tasted almost exactly the same only 'fresher'. I don't vape any tobacco flavors now but wordupecig is still my number one place to get juice. They do have small sizes so why not give it a try? Free shipping also.

Full Member ECF Veteran sumoman25's Avatar

Like others have said I'd recommend trying some from a few places. It's hard to find "That cig" flavor. No e-juice will be able to taste like burning plant matter, but they have gotten close a few times. My favorite is Dekang USA mix, which a lot of people hate =P. Order small bottles of dekang tobacco variants from places that sell chinese juices (Madvapes) along with some tobacco flavors from USA and UK vendors. I personally stick with the dekang chinese crap, because it tastes fine to me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast