Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: White Cloud Cirrus... Questions

Full Member ECF Veteran

Default White Cloud Cirrus... Questions

OK... so my wife came home last week with the White Cloud Cirrus (from a retail Mall POS)... and i'm thinking this is the same unit as the smoke everywhere just rebranded. Anyone know if this is true or not. I've search'd through the forums and really can't find any referances to the White Cloud.

btw, anyone know Anything about these or the carts?

Thanks for your time, and hello to all as you can see i'm new.

Senior Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by LeXeR View Post
    OK... so my wife came home last week with the White Cloud Cirrus (from a retail Mall POS)... and i'm thinking this is the same unit as the smoke everywhere just rebranded. Anyone know if this is true or not. I've search'd through the forums and really can't find any referances to the White Cloud.

btw, anyone know Anything about these or the carts?

Thanks for your time, and hello to all as you can see i'm new.
    Here's their site:White Cloud Cigarettes
    Another very pricy kit. $20 for 5 carts, $189 for the unit.

Full Member ECF Veteran

Thanks... as i've also found there site already. I'm just trying to figure out what battery specificaly this is... and if i can fill the carts myself.

etc...

Full Member ECF Veteran

Well i'm guessing that no one has much experiance with these units.
    i guess i was trying to figure out if i can refill the carts myself.

Senior Member ECF Veteran

Default Does it use cartomizers?

I looked at the website and compared their models. The Cirrus is a two piece with an "integrated atomizer". It may be a cartomizer unit, possibly KR808D. The SE Gold is a RN4081 with separate cartridge and atomizer. Search the threads for "cartomizer" about refilling. I don't have one of those (I have a RN4081). I do believe reading that you can refill. You may also find a source for cheaper replacement parts. See if you can find pictures of the KR808D and compare your unit.

Good luck!

Full Member ECF Veteran

Thanks for the info... i'll read back through the threads and see if i can figure this out... i guess the biggest benifit right now is i'm not smoking and a battery lasts me all day.

Full Member ECF Veteran

Ok... well after searching the Forums, and reading lots more i've found this link:
    Code:
    //e-smoker-forever. com/blog1-frontpage/2009/04/02/so-everyone-wants-a-vapor-king/

I've sent steve @ vapor4life an e-mail to verify, and i'm waiting to hear back...

Looks like the wife probably paid ALOT more then she need to, but maybe i'm finally on the right track. I Hate the mall.

Full Member ECF Veteran

need to add the http: in-front of the code.

Full Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Linthorn View Post
    I looked at the website and compared their models. The Cirrus is a two piece with an "integrated atomizer". It may be a cartomizer unit, possibly KR808D. The SE Gold is a RN4081 with separate cartridge and atomizer. Search the threads for "cartomizer" about refilling. I don't have one of those (I have a RN4081). I do believe reading that you can refill. You may also find a source for cheaper replacement parts. See if you can find pictures of the KR808D and compare your unit.

Good luck!
    Thanks again for the info Linthorn, looks like the KR808D is the same battery as the White Cloud Cirrus. Just incase anyone else ends up with one of these units. I'm still waiting on a couple of e-mails and update when i here back.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

It's an unfortunate name. Cirrus are high lame wispy clouds. I'd want my e-smoker branded something more brutal like Cummulo Nimbus.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast