Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Where to get e-juice with nicotine in Canada?

Thumbs up e-juice in canada

Am I allowed to post a link to a nicotine e-juice supplier in Canada? Will do it anyway and see what happens.
    GRBC - Canada's home of premium eliquid and electronic cigarettes.
    I also order from bluemistvaping in the states. Prices and shipping pretty reasonable

yep for some reason the gov here thinks we are children and need to be protected from ourselves. hard to find suppliers here

Quote Originally Posted by katanncha View Post
    Am I allowed to post a link to a nicotine e-juice supplier in Canada? Will do it anyway and see what happens.
    GRBC - Canada's home of premium eliquid and electronic cigarettes.
    I also order from bluemistvaping in the states. Prices and shipping pretty reasonable
    i checked it out. looks interesting... but the shipping costs is a bit odd. not sure if this is normal in the e-liquid business.
    ...but the bottles are sooo tiny! shipping should be cheaper lol

Anybody help me here it is my first post and I am in the same predicament as the rest with buying a e cig with no nicotine so angry know my worry's have double lol because no nicotine and 102 in the hole boooo please help me.

Hi,

I'm new here also but have been reading the ecf Canadian forum for a while now. Members can't, won't, post links to vendors that sell nic liquid because it's banned by Health Canada. They don't want to cause problems for the vendors that supply Canadians with nicotine.

I found a bunch of Canadian vendors by doing a google search. Maybe spend some time reading the Canadian section of the forum and you might pick up some information. They're a fun bunch and happy to answer questions.

Hope this helps.

Is anyone aware if there has ever been a legal challenge to the Canadian restrictions on nicotine sales ?.

Full Member ECF Veteran

I am also trying to get the list PM'd but can't message Mindfield or post to the main Canada forum yet, so just posting here asking to be PM'd, (and raise my post count) : )

Full Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Savu View Post
    I am also trying to get the list PM'd but can't message Mindfield or post to the main Canada forum yet, so just posting here asking to be PM'd, (and raise my post count) : )
    LOL - sorry for the redundant messages, I just realized I replied my own thread .. anyhow, I am almost up to my 5 post count so I can post to the PM thread. almost there ..

Great replies, btw -- nice background info on the Canadian nic juice situation

Full Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Amashinga View Post
    Is anyone aware if there has ever been a legal challenge to the Canadian restrictions on nicotine sales ?.
    That's a great question. From what research I've done it does not seem so, but I think the restriction is very open to challenge. Why would tobacco nicotine sale be allowed, and smoking cessation as well? I kind of wonder if the pharma/drug company lobby is behind it - liquid nicotine is a threat to sales is it not.

I'm from Germany and half of my family is living around Toronto - is it really a problem to get e-juice with nicotine in Canada?
    Should I take some bottles from home when visiting Canada?

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast