how do i know if my battery is faulty

Thread: how do i know if my battery is faulty

Default how do i know if my battery is faulty

hi everyone im wanting to know how i would know if my battery is faulty for my ehealth cigarette do u need a certain usb charger i put mine on charge in the wall scocket left it for 8 hours as it said to do so but the green light didnt come on to say it was fully charged so i tried smoking it and just a bit of vapour came out also the end of the cig flashes which means low power i dont know what im doing wrong please help.

My 0^10 = Nothing at All* ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by ginette34 View Post
    hi everyone im wanting to know how i would know if my battery is faulty for my ehealth cigarette do u need a certain usb charger i put mine on charge in the wall scocket left it for 8 hours as it said to do so but the green light didnt come on to say it was fully charged so i tried smoking it and just a bit of vapour came out also the end of the cig flashes which means low power i dont know what im doing wrong please help.
    Do you have or know someone who has and knows how to use a Multi-Meter>

If you, you could check the Battery to see if it is coming off the Charger with a Full Charge.

no i dont know anybody with a multi-meter

no i dont know anybody who has a multi-meter.

My 0^10 = Nothing at All* ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Then about the Only thing I can suggest is that you should try cleaning the Battery contacts with a Q-tip and maybe some Rubbing Alcohol.

Ask your friends or some of the people you work with. I'm pretty sure you can find someone who has a meter and can check you battery for you.

Super Member ECF Veteran

Hi and welcome to ECF! Did you get any kind of flashes when you first attached the battery to the charger? Some blink to indicate it is connected to the charger. The light on my ECHO stays lit until it is finished charging and then goes out. Maybe it didn't make a good connection to the charger and never really got charged? Just an idea to consider. Cheers and Best Wishes!

Account closed on request

how long before an average 1100 battery fails on average?

It's possible you got a bad unit (either charger or battery). Contact ehealth customer service and see what they have to say about it if you haven't figured it out.