Best coffee juice for a coffee snob?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Best coffee juice for a coffee snob?

Full Member ECF Veteran

Default Best coffee juice for a coffee snob?

Hi all,

I've been vaping for only a few weeks now, and I'm scouting around for the best juices. Since I have a kr808-d1 batt, and started off by using prefilled cartos, so far I've tried V2's coffee, V4L's WowVapor Coffee, and just today tried backwoods brew's "Cappuccino" flavor. The latter was the best, but I was still disappointed (though for the record, I absolutely loved all the other BB juices).

My problem is that all of these flavors taste a *lot* like coffee/cappuccino... they just taste like very cheap, crappy coffee. Like Folgers, or a cap you'd get out of a vending machine. Ick. I'm one of those snobs who goes to indie coffee shops, and I make my own coffee in a french press with freshly ground beans. Anyone with similarly snobby tastes found some good coffee juices? I don't care what it is-- coffee/latte/cap/espresso, added flavors are fine. My coffee vape quest is getting expensive.

Full Member ECF Veteran

Try Dark City Vapers coffee. It is the best I have found.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Try making your own. I tried a recipe I found on the net, probably on ECF. It basically said to soak grounds in a covered container with PG or VG using 2 filters. You soak it for 3 - 4 days. Then you strain it thru a new filter in a funnel to an empty bottle, add some nic & you got coffee juice. You can use your favorite coffee, about a pot's worth of grounds & 100ml of pg or vg. Makes a lot of juice.
    Wishdog likes this.

Account closed on request

You might want to try Vixen Vapors. I like their juice!

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CharityRoyal View Post
    Hi all,

I've been vaping for only a few weeks now, and I'm scouting around for the best juices. Since I have a kr808-d1 batt, and started off by using prefilled cartos, so far I've tried V2's coffee, V4L's WowVapor Coffee, and just today tried backwoods brew's "Cappuccino" flavor. The latter was the best, but I was still disappointed (though for the record, I absolutely loved all the other BB juices).

My problem is that all of these flavors taste a *lot* like coffee/cappuccino... they just taste like very cheap, crappy coffee. Like Folgers, or a cap you'd get out of a vending machine. Ick. I'm one of those snobs who goes to indie coffee shops, and I make my own coffee in a french press with freshly ground beans. Anyone with similarly snobby tastes found some good coffee juices? I don't care what it is-- coffee/latte/cap/espresso, added flavors are fine. My coffee vape quest is getting expensive.
    My opinion.

you're not going to find anything that makes you happy. All the juices I've tried either taste like coffee candies or like instant coffee.

HOWEVER, do a search on here, I saw a thread recently about how to make your own coffee extract at home from REAL coffee and it seemed simple enough....

THAT should actually taste like coffee, not coffee candies like most of the juices do.

Full Member ECF Veteran

I've become a big fan of the coffee flavors from Rawr, Parkes Vaping and Vermillion River. I've heard very good things about the Organic Kona Coffee Milkshake from Virgin Vapor and the one sample I had of that was pretty darn tasty but she's not in town just now or filling orders for a bit from what I understand.

I'm going to be trying the "make your own" route with some of my special order coffees but haven't gotten around to it. I did read up on a faster way to do it than letting it sit for days, but for the life of me I can't find the link for it at the moment. It was on here (ECF) but my searching skills aren't up to par tonight, apparently.
    Last edited by CoffeeFairy; 01-18-2012 at 12:17 AM. Reason: happy fingers meet enter key

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I tried to find a quality coffee e-liquid for a looong time. (I'm vaping, which really means buying, stuff for nearly 3 years)

What worked for me was not searching for coffee but for espresso. Try Backwoods Brew Espresso.
    Sent from my keyboard using fingertips.

Ω Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I'm a coffee snob too I roast my own beans the only coffee flavors I really like are Kona Cream from vaperite its more like a creamy coffee drink taste and I like vaporbombs Kona coffee its pretty good too

Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I like the BWB cappuccino and espresso, but my absolute favorite is Copper Creek Coffee. It's my all day vape. It's not sweet, not bitter, just vapes like a fresh cup of coffee made in a vacuum pot or french press.

Full Member ECF Veteran

Ooh, ooh, I remember this one... the fast recipe is to mix equal amounts of fresh-ground coffee beans and PG, microwave for 10 seconds, steep for a "while" to cool off, then top off with another equal amount of PG (the coffee will have absorbed most or all of the first amount), and let steep again for... uh, I think overnight. I didn't save the link to the directions, but I remember a lot of people really liked it. The microwave time would probably change with the amount you're making; you would want it to be hot, but not bubbling much or boiling over (I know coffee can taste burned and lose a lot of flavor when it gets too hot). Personally I would probably do the second steeping for a day or so in the fridge, I'm a little cautious about molds and bacteria getting started.

If you're a coffee snob you might not like flavored coffees, but several people liked this made with kahlua and other flavored beans too.

Also, I remember someone said they tried it in a small french press then filtered asain through paper filters to clear it up and it worked well.

edit: thank you to whoever came up with the idea and actually tried it out. It's inspiring not only for good coffee, but also gives me other ideas.
    Last edited by dirtmonkey; 01-18-2012 at 08:47 AM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast