What is the difference between e juice and e liquid??
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What is the difference between e juice and e liquid??

Default What is the difference between e juice and e liquid??

I was looking to get some new e liquids with some different flavors than my halo e liquids have. I was checking out the vapor station and they had e juice and e liquid on there............just wondering what the difference is and also why do the have flavorless e juice?? What would you use that for?
    Thanks everyone!!

Super Member ECF Veteran

I am also a serious newbie but I think I got this one. Those are two terms for the same thing, I think.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran madjack's Avatar

...spelling...and some folks like vaping flavorless juice since the flavorings used is the biggest question mark about juice safety.........
    madjack

Teardrops and Tiny Travel Trailers
    Riva 510s, 2, 14650 E-Powers & EverCool box mod w/Resurrectors/Boges/dccs

Senior Member ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

I think juice and liquid mean the same thing. I'm guessing the flavorless is for DIY or maybe if you just want nic and vapor with no flavor (can't imagine why someone would want that......)

Super Member ECF Veteran

Oh yeah, about the non-flavored juice. I believe that is for someone who wants to DIY (do it yourself). You can get flavors and add them yourself and make your own blends.

Senior Member ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by madjack View Post
    ...spelling...and some folks like vaping flavorless juice since the flavorings used is the biggest question mark about juice safety.........
    madjack
    Madjack knows everything

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I vape flavorless sometimes. It's not really flavorless. It has a slight sweetness and is very nice and clean tasting. I DIY almost exclusively.

Quote Originally Posted by dearme View Post
    I vape flavorless sometimes. It's not really flavorless. It has a slight sweetness and is very nice and clean tasting. I DIY almost exclusively.
    Is the flavorless for making your own flavors?? or just for no flavor?

ECF Veteran

Either, both.......LOL........I usually make my eliquids from scratch, but I also make up 4 oz of just nic juice, PG, and VG. Then I always have some on hand to vape as is, or mix with a flavor I'm not that fond of, or that is too strong. I find it very handy to have on hand......

Like others said, you can use flavorless juice and add your own flavors or some people vape it plain for a change in pace.

It can also be useful for dripping or testing numerous new juices. After trying one juice dripping in an atty, vaping flavorless juice for a few minutes helps clear the first juice out so you can try a different flavor without tasting the first juice alot.
    I make alot of my own juices from scratch and when I want to try a different juice in an atty, I drop a few drops of straight PG in to help get the first flavor out. That does the same thing as taking a few hits of flavorless juice, but without the nicotine obviously

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast