Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: eGo-C Leaking Problems. Please help.

Default eGo-C Leaking Problems. Please help.

I've been vaping for about a month now (25 days & no real cigs!!) and my eGo-C (& eGo-T) were working fine untill I started re-filling my tank cartridges. I'm very carful to re-seal the tank and even bought the "soft rubber" caps which I thought would do a good job of sealing. The problem continues, juice leaks down to the battery & leaks up into the mouth/vent path of the cartridge tank (& into my mouth). Vaping becomes restricted & messy (not to mention shirt pocket stains). I've tried keeping the unit up side down in my shirt pocket as soon as I'm done vaping, but that only lets juice go into the mouth/vent path causing more vaping restriction. The only thing that keeps me from having to break down my eGo's & cleaning is keeping it horizontal with the mouth end tipped slightly downward. What am I doing wrong? This is incredibly inconveinient and costly (wasting juice). Please help. I use 100% VG juices.

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Ok seriously you have to be very handy and or lucky to make the ego c or ego t devices work. My advice is to get a ce2 type clearomizer or a cartomizer and you will be much happier

I have not had much luck with the eGo-T atties. I think my problem was that I draw too hard and cause the juice to flow into the atty heating element and then every where.

You might try to draw on the tip very softly. That might work for you.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Buy some cartos
    Warren D. Lockaby likes this.

.................................................. .................And I haven't saved a dime.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran Serpent67's Avatar

Get some boge low resistance 510 connection cartomizers in 2.0 ohm and never look back.

Once my ego-t started leaking, it never was the same after that.

Cartomizers are much more efficient and less costly than those overpriced atomizers and the cartridges need to fuel them.
    KeysBum likes this.
    GGTS V2 #666 TMF #670 TMF. SS GGTS #1601, #994, #646. Brass GGTB, Aluminum GGTB, AVS, UFS V2, Odysseus V1. Odysseus DA, Zen Standard #93, Katana V2, NGP-RS, Orion V1, Immortalizer betas, Silverdog V1 x3. Ikarus V2. Too many more than list will allow.

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I only fill mine 3/4 of the way. So far no leaks, and I use the soft rubber pieces on the ends too. I read that if you put too much juice in, they will leak. Otherwise, I just make sure I have the rubber piece in really well. I know that's probably not much help, but maybe???

Registered Supplier ECF Veteran Bawn's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Corley View Post
    I only fill mine 3/4 of the way. So far no leaks, and I use the soft rubber pieces on the ends too. I read that if you put too much juice in, they will leak. Otherwise, I just make sure I have the rubber piece in really well. I know that's probably not much help, but maybe???
    dont matter what you do its inevitable.
    Serpent67 likes this.

I just looked that up & it says they're not good for 100% VG (510 DCTank Combo in MyVAPORStore.com). Can you suggest anything? Thanks.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran Wuzznt Me's Avatar

When I used Ego T, type A and B, the only problems I had with leaking were really thin pg juice. Some of the tips I've read on this forum are: When you first puncture the tank take the end back off and carefully remove the tab caused by the puncture. If you've got a trashed atty use it to puncture a new tank. Use a juice at least 30% vg (slightly thick) and when you put the tank on twist it at least a quarter turn to seat it on the wick stem. The juice getting in your mouth is probably condensation. When you let go of the button keep drawing half a second to clear the vapor. If all else fails get some cartos. The tank system did me pretty good really. I still hook one up once in a while. Some have had good luck and some have had bad. They definitly require some tinkering.
    I got the monkey off my back
    But the circus is still in town

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

That's what i'm experiencing with any tank-atty. Not worth the trouble IMHO. I use carto tanks now, and really happy with them.

Sent from my mind using my fingers.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast