Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Snap Crackle and Pop

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Default Snap Crackle and Pop

I have come to love the sound of the snap, crackle and pop of the juice hitting the atomizer. I feel I can tell if it is going to be a good hit or not from the sound. Usually no sound means a slim or cool vape or the cartos getting old. Also seems even in the some brand some hit better than others and the juices do make a difference in the sound. It is just music to my ears. Still using an ego until other equipment makes it next week. Can't wait to hear the sound of higher volts burning up the juice, just below the burning stage. Like my vapes extremely warm so hopefully there will be more snap, crackle and pop next week.

MAN CAVE MOD,
    PROVARI V2, RED SKY MODS DESTROYER

Im not really fond of the snap, crackle and pop sounds. Im more into the consistent buzz. Reminds me of laying down a bead with an arc welder, with a little echo thrown in.
    kelm likes this.

PV GOD ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Yeah, it's a good sound to hear to make sure that your atty/carto works. Get worried when I don't hear it since almost 100% of time that means the atty is dead.

ECF Veteran

In my case it hasn't been the carto but the battery has died. No sound and a flashing light means no vape for me. Time to change batteries. With only two I can't forget to put it on the charger or I will be vapeless when the next battery dies. More on the way since I want no excuse to go buy an analog. Has been great so far!

MAN CAVE MOD,

Ultra Member Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by sandscards View Post
    In my case it hasn't been the carto but the battery has died. No sound and a flashing light means no vape for me. Time to change batteries. With only two I can't forget to put it on the charger or I will be vapeless when the next battery dies. More on the way since I want no excuse to go buy an analog. Has been great so far!
    I just got my third for that reason!

ECF Guru ECF Veteran

I use thin juices (like 80PG/20VG) in cartos can get some good crackling, at least while cartos are fairly new. I also avoid all dark, opaque or cloudy juices that drop carto-clogging flavoring sediment.
    washvap likes this.

PV GOD ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by sandscards View Post
    I had that happen to me before too. Which was why I mentioned almost 100% LOL. Gotten pretty good at noticing when the battery is getting low in power.

It's really great to hear that your getting into vaping and liking it. Your health is going to really improve in the next month or so. Just be aware that your taste buds are going to be off soon. Since they have to regenerate. So, just get yourself some strongly flavored juice like menthol or cinnamon to get ready for that.

ECF Veteran

Taste buds are way off. I have been hitting cinnamon pretty heavy as well as menthol, vanilla, and cherry. I can taste those OK but I think eventually it wil only get better. I thought I got some bad juice in that I couldn't really taste anything at first. Thought they forgot to put the flavor in. I then read on here and decided to hold in my mouth and exhale through my nose instead of inhaling into my lungs like smoking analog. I about burned my nose off with the cinnamon when I exhaled through my nose. By gosh there was plenty of flavor there I just couldn't taste it.

MAN CAVE MOD,

PV GOD ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

LOL It happens to all of us when we decide to quit and transition to vaping. Remember that happened to me and couldn't figure out why until I did some research on here. Typically, this will last around a couple of weeks. It took almost a month for me to get my taste buds back. I attribute it to the length of time that I smoked in my life. Which did take a toll on me physically.

Anyways, all of this will pass and you will get your taste buds back. When that happens, you will enjoy vaping even more along with what you eat. Really makes a big difference. Just hang in there.

Super Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Vapour newb View Post
    Im not really fond of the snap, crackle and pop sounds. Im more into the consistent buzz. Reminds me of laying down a bead with an arc welder, with a little echo thrown in.
    just like bacon. That sound is a good weld or a good vape. A win either way.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast