Hi Everyone...newbie begging for assistance here. - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Hi Everyone...newbie begging for assistance here.

Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Lol Vapingpoint....pretty daunting, eh? I am determined, though, to get something they I have options with! Thanks for your well wishes....I see your a new(er) member too! Cheers!

Ok...I did it! I feel sufficiently less panic regarding getting my nic fix. Everything will be here by Wednesday. I also ordered juice from Alien Visions.

On Wednesday....Ill probably be on here AGAIN begging for help on how to put it all together. ( : lol. Have a great Sunday eve, everyone! Thanx again for all your input. Andrea

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by AndreaR View Post
    Also, I am going to try the Vermillionriver Kentucky premium...my ADV has been Mountain Vapor's Turkish Blend...I havent yet been able to match Dennis' tobaccos(even all VG!). (I also like Dawns sweet coffee flavor from DIY Flavorshack...)
    My present all-day vape is Vermillion River's Kentucky blend #7. The premium is also excellent. It has an RY3-RY4ish feel (tobacco, slightly sweet), but a really nice mouthfeel and a good throat hit, plus the flavor is wonderful. I highly recommend VR's stuff. Also, I found that while it's not an all-day for me, Liberty Flights's RY3 is also a good juice. I've heard good things about Backwoods Brew, too, although I haven't yet experimented there.

I'll also say to skip the prefilled carts (they're not necessary), but I will also highly advise looking into a Riva tankomizer - the Riva-T is a great clearomizer that holds about 2ml of juice. It does require a syringe to fill, but now that I'm using these, I'm absolutely hooked on them. I get them from Cropduster 901 (who is apparently a former ECF-denizen who sells a few things on the side), as his prices are the best I've found for that one item -- link is here: RIVA-T TANK - $4.99 : Cropduster901!, Home of the B-52
    txtumbleweed and MadMixtress like this.

Full Member Verified Member

welcome to ecf
    MadMixtress likes this.

AndreaR, hang in there! Hopefully you will find something that will work for you soon. I started with Kr8 kit and recently purchased an Ipro. I did a lot of research first before deciding on a new unit. Good luck!
    MadMixtress likes this.

Thanks, Ladypixel, for the additional input. I did, in fact, skip the pre-fills. I'm adding the Riva-T to my list to research-(good grief Im such a nerd!) I always appreciate input from people with more experience then me!!! Andrea
    Ladypixel likes this.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Welcome to ECF. Hope you find the perfect mod and on your way to being analog free.
    MadMixtress likes this.

Resting In Peace ECF Veteran txtumbleweed's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ladypixel View Post
    My present all-day vape is Vermillion River's Kentucky blend #7. The premium is also excellent. It has an RY3-RY4ish feel (tobacco, slightly sweet), but a really nice mouthfeel and a good throat hit, plus the flavor is wonderful. I highly recommend VR's stuff. Also, I found that while it's not an all-day for me, Liberty Flights's RY3 is also a good juice. I've heard good things about Backwoods Brew, too, although I haven't yet experimented there.

I'll also say to skip the prefilled carts (they're not necessary), but I will also highly advise looking into a Riva tankomizer - the Riva-T is a great clearomizer that holds about 2ml of juice. It does require a syringe to fill, but now that I'm using these, I'm absolutely hooked on them. I get them from Cropduster 901 (who is apparently a former ECF-denizen who sells a few things on the side), as his prices are the best I've found for that one item -- link is here: RIVA-T TANK - $4.99 : Cropduster901!, Home of the B-52
    I will second the Riva-T from cropduster. They are fairly new so not many people have tried them. They will work very good on a Kgo or like device.
    MadMixtress likes this.
    This is the day the Lord has made I will rejoice and be glad in it!

Default Ahhhhh...so freaking happy....

Just an update....love LOVE love the Kgo...I've used 3 different types of cartos, clearomizers and direct dripped... I can't find a SINGLE thing that I am unhappy with. Plus, I mean come on, this is one sexy looking vaporizor! lolMy K-Go.jpg

Just saw your little accessory that shows the juice. Is that like the 510 Jugz? My least favorite part of vaping is having to top off these little cartridges all the time. Messy when you're a bit shaky. Or...maybe I'm using it too much? Lol. But would love to be able to see the liquid level. This looks like it could be the answer. Thanks for your reply.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast