New Vape Guy from Canada, We should start a movement get e cigs with nicotine legalized - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 15 of 15

Thread: New Vape Guy from Canada, We should start a movement get e cigs with nicotine legalized

  1. #11
    Full Member AshlarTaltos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rhianna89 View Post
    To be honest i like it the way it is
    That's what I was thinking. I mean, I can get the products I need right now,
    even being in Canada... so if it ain't broke....

    Although, it would be nice to see it widely accepted without the taxing.

  2. #12
    PV Master* Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Mindfield's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Toronto, ON
    Posts
    5,080

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AshlarTaltos View Post
    That's what I was thinking. I mean, I can get the products I need right now,
    even being in Canada... so if it ain't broke....

    Although, it would be nice to see it widely accepted without the taxing.
    It is broke though. Health Canada have shut down a few sites already -- most recently one of our biggest juice suppliers, Juicy Clear closed its doors at the end of last month, sadly. That's why we need ECTA, so we can have a properly flourishing E-cig industry here with vendors that can open up shop without fear of getting shut down.

  3. #13
    Full Member AshlarTaltos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mindfield View Post
    It is broke though. Health Canada have shut down a few sites already -- most recently one of our biggest juice suppliers, Juicy Clear closed its doors at the end of last month, sadly. That's why we need ECTA, so we can have a properly flourishing E-cig industry here with vendors that can open up shop without fear of getting shut down.
    Ah, I see then. Being a relative newcomer to the whole Vaping scene, I wasn't aware that HC was
    actively shutting down websites. Bunch O' Jerks if ya ask me. I stand corrected. How can we help/
    send support to the ECTA?

  4. #14
    PV Master* Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Mindfield's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Toronto, ON
    Posts
    5,080

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AshlarTaltos View Post
    Ah, I see then. Being a relative newcomer to the whole Vaping scene, I wasn't aware that HC was
    actively shutting down websites. Bunch O' Jerks if ya ask me. I stand corrected. How can we help/
    send support to the ECTA?
    Yes, it's not a very tenuous situation here unfortunately.

    Right now ECTA is still in the legally-required secretive phase of its operations and is presently formulating the regulations by which vendors will be expected to comply which they will then present to Health Canada. That's a ways off yet though so right now there's not a whole lot we can do to help. Once they're properly up and running and in full swing they may be open to things like donations or outside membership. But that it yet to be determined. Give it time, and I think we will see some big changes come down the pipe. The bottom line is that Health Canada will never stop vaping here in this country, and with each passing day more and more Canadians are turning on to vaping as a much healthier alternative to smoking, which just makes us a greater force to be reckoned with. Eventually, E-cigs will have to be legitimized here. The only question is how -- and that's where ECTA comes in.

  5. #15
    Senior Member ECF Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Edmonton, Alberta
    Posts
    289

    Default

    Is this the official website ?...

    ectacanada.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

LinkBacks (?)

  1. 02-24-2012, 08:14 PM

Bookmarks