Has anyone purchased from Freshsmoking.com? Reviews look good.

Thread: Has anyone purchased from Freshsmoking.com? Reviews look good.

Default Has anyone purchased from Freshsmoking.com? Reviews look good.

Has anyone purchased from Freshsmoking.com? Reviews look good but there's only a few of them. I'm trying to decide which model to get and what eliquid flavors to try, they've got so many. Any recs on flavors? They've got a classic line and a Janty line. I'm curious to try their do it yourself stuff too but is it too complicated for a newbie to try? So far their cs has answered all my questions quickly and their prices are pretty good. I think their standard 510 set and their passthrough are the cheapest around.

ECF Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Lacura View Post
    Has anyone purchased from Freshsmoking.com? Reviews look good but there's only a few of them. I'm trying to decide which model to get and what eliquid flavors to try, they've got so many. Any recs on flavors? They've got a classic line and a Janty line. I'm curious to try their do it yourself stuff too but is it too complicated for a newbie to try? So far their cs has answered all my questions quickly and their prices are pretty good. I think their standard 510 set and their passthrough are the cheapest around.
    I get my Janty eliquids from them (and Janty directly when I've ordered parts, etc.) and freshsmoking is my fastest shippers so far - NJ to Ohio -sometimes next day if I order in the morning - they go to the P.O. daily, they said after I thanked them for the quick ship. I found them deep in google when everyone but them were out of Janty Cappuccino. :-)

The passthru is a good price and the kits are in a good range for the Dura/510. I've ordered lorann flavors from them $.10 more than Lorann direct. Above $99 you get free shipping. If I need juice now, I go there first. They just got Janty's 555 which I haven't seen anywhere else and have some in the cart now.