Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 101617181920
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: Just bought my first ecig...

im using e-cig for a few months now but the problem was my atomizer broke just a few hours ago... and im living in singapore and I dont know where to buy a spare...

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Richie G View Post
    Ooooh, I like the look of that all black e-power. LOL
    Oh that old thing? Yeah, it's OK I guess. Bought it off some geezer from New Yawwwk. I suppose I'll keep it, mainly because it ROCKKKKKS!

Hey, glad to hear Cliffie came through with your dough; he must have sobered up just in time to finish his route. First time for eveything I guess.

Thanks again Richie!
    Antari M-8 fog machine - 110 volts - 1,800 watts - 50,000 CFM
    Backup: Smoktech VMax, Woo, e-Power 14650. Joyetech eGo's, 18650 mod, Twists.

ECF Veteran

Well heck, you're pretty close to China - you should be able to get back up and running in no time. What are you using for a vaping device? Gotta have some backup at all times, in case one device craps out, or any critical part thereof. Even relying on one charger can leave you high and dry. You listening, Sarah?

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Hey john I've got a kGo coming from Brent and two halo g6 kits for me and my mom. I'm also gonna order a hello jewels because they are sexy so I should be set for awhile.
    I just got a juice order from pink spot and I'm not fond of pretty much any of the flavors. They all taste chemically to me. I think ill stick with backwoods brew. Is there any place that requires minimum steeping time? I love my strawberry but getting sorta sick of it. It is yummy though.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by tica02 View Post
    Is there any place that requires minimum steeping time?
    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5
    Hi Sarah

Sorry it took a while to get back to you. I'm still trying to get a handle on steeping times. I had a lengthy conversation about it with Chris at Tasty Vapor about that, inspired by a PBusardo YouTube mini-rant about how all juice vendors should say on their sites how long each particular juice they offer should be steeped, if at all, to achieve its optimal flavor. I can't find my notes right now, but in general, he said that dairy-type flavors needed the most steeping time - like maybe a couple of weeks - and that lighter flavors, ike maybe fruits, were more ready to go right away. I tend to think that lighter-colored juices might take less time than darker ones; like Geoff's Blend, from Tasty Vapor. Rich, complex, and yummy - Chris said that really should be steeped for maybe a couple of weeks.

I seriously recommend that you get maybe three flavors from Tasty Vapor; Geoff's Blend, Caramel Popcorn, and Rainbow Sherbet. They have the deal where you can get the juice in up to 48mg, then get "Doublers" which are the same flavor in zero nicotine, which is four times cheaper than the nic juice. Since the nic juice is the same price whether it's 12mg or 48mg, to me it's a no-brainer to get the 48mg juice and reduce the nic level to whatever you want. The (same-)flavored Doublers
    let you do that without reducing the flavor.

Let me know if you have any q's. Take care.
    Last edited by John D in CT; 04-15-2012 at 10:31 PM.

Senior Member ECF Veteran

Gratz on your 1st e-gig purchase! I hope your journey into the world of vaping is a fruitful one. Welcome and best of luck.

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 101617181920