New
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: New

Default New

Hello everyone, new here! I have been stalking ECF for some time now and I must say I am confused with all the technical stuff.
    I have bought Ecig from china, however the drag have been hard and there is not much vapor. So I am trying my second order but decided first to ask some questions before I waste more money

I have been reading on this forum about resistance and voltage and learned that this is what makes the vapor good. Can someone recommend some guides on this forum for the kr808d-1 model. I have been looking but could not find the best combination of resistance and voltage (you can ask the china company if they have this before ordering).

Super Member ECF Veteran

Welcome to the forum! I'm afraid I don't know much about the KR808 model but there are plenty of people who do and the should be along shortly. The tech stuff is a bit confusing, all I know is that the gear I own works and keeps me off the analogs. Best of luck and take care.

Super Member Verified Member

Hello and welcome,I'm new myself but from what I've seen the 808 e-cig style carto are only one resistance,3ohm I think.But Boge makes good carto for it.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Actually, V4L makes two; the WOW and the Cool Cart. I don't know the Ohms, though and I don't know if they ship to Europe. What country?

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Welcome to the forums - like Tiny, I am mot familiar with the 808 but did want to welcome you. You will get lots of opinions so I will summarize them here: Go for a Provari; Go for an E-Power, Go for an eGo-C... think that is about it. Persnally, I use a 510 thread for the flexibility and still use my standards, xl, eGo, and eGo-C. Never been one to get into the volts/ohms stuff - to me vaping should be a fun thing, not something I have to study .

Basically my thought is if it works for you fine. You didn't start out driving a large caddy (i started driving with a '64 VW and don't regret it), but as I got better at driving and learned more I moved up through the ranks to a Volvo Station Wagon. Don't sweat the small stuff - if it keeps you away from cigs you will probably be better financially and health-wise no matter waht you chose.

Not sure if DorMouse is on-line, but you might shoot her a note. Appears to be fairly well versed in 808s.
    dshark likes this.

Hi, Bradder thanks for the info, but unfortunately I can not send PM (looks like I need to make more posts). I want the KR808D-1 because of simplicity (2-piece design). I do not have time for refills.

Thank you for all the replies.s

ECF Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by markodes View Post
    Hi, Bradder thanks for the info, but unfortunately I can not send PM (looks like I need to make more posts). I want the KR808D-1 because of simplicity (2-piece design). I do not have time for refills.

Thank you for all the replies.s
    smokelessimage, volt, bloog, and V4L all have the 808's with prefilled cartomizers. I've always heard that bloog and volt hit the hardest in terms of voltage but I'm sure someone will chime in and correct me if I'm wrong.

Welcome to ECF.
    MOD HOARDER

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Welcome to ECF.

welcome,
    You can find many resistances avalable for your kanger in europe, you know.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Hi and welcome to the forum.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast