Best mechanical mod
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree33Likes

Thread: Best mechanical mod

Default Best mechanical mod

As the title says....what is the best mechanical mod?.....or maybe what is your preferred mechanical mod?
    atavanhalen likes this.

I'm winning like Charlie Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Hmm, for me its the Reo Mini, and the Puresmoker Icon.
    Its really dependent on your vaping style, do you drip? Use cartos? Tanks?
    Green/Black Reo Mini w/A7rba, ZNA30, Nzonic V3, Turtleshp V2 clone, VTR, EHPRO GGTS clone, Kayfun clones, Vamo's, OG Chrome Infinity, Bulli a2/tm w/vaporage driptip adaptor, ST Telescope, Drawtube, Terminator-c , Ismoka Magoo and a ton of other stuff.

still working on a vaping style.............use carto's and tanks mainly, also use "THE FOG"

I'm winning like Charlie Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Ok, I would suggest looking into the Reo, it has a little bit of a learning curve but once you get the hang of it the bottom feed system is amazing, plus you can use it with attys or cartos. and the aluminum ones are nearly indestructible
    Warren D. Lockaby likes this.
    Green/Black Reo Mini w/A7rba, ZNA30, Nzonic V3, Turtleshp V2 clone, VTR, EHPRO GGTS clone, Kayfun clones, Vamo's, OG Chrome Infinity, Bulli a2/tm w/vaporage driptip adaptor, ST Telescope, Drawtube, Terminator-c , Ismoka Magoo and a ton of other stuff.

never really got into dripping...always got to messy.........did like the Ikenvape LR901's though....shame it only lasted a week in "THE FOG"........

Proud REOnaut Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

+1 for the REO Mini or the REO Grand. They're all mechanical and totally awesome. The Mini runs on a 14500 battery (3.7V) and holds a 3ml bottle of juice; the Grand runs on an 18650 (3.7V) battery and has a 6ml bottle. They can run atomizers or cartomizers. I've had mine for 5-6 months (one of each) and will never have another mod (unless it's another REO.) Effortless vaping at its best. Here's the link: reosmods.com

Jan
    JUDGMENT AFFIRMED likes this.
    Using various REOs with various RM2s and LOVIN' it!

You'll be hard-pressed to find someone who favors mechanical mods, yet doesn't like Reos. Their popularity is actually about the closest thing to a con about them. They sell out quickly, so you have to be one your toes to get one--especially if you want a particular color combo. On the upside, given their popularity and the nature of collecting, they turn up on the classifieds fairly regularly. Add in a very supportive community and high resale value, and I don't see how you could go wrong.

If you prefer tube mods, I've gotten a lot of use out of my Alpha Ultramax from Innovapor and my Copper from Vapor Alley. The ultramax is lighter and a bit fancier, though it requires a bit of care to keep it shiny/functioning at its best. The copper is heavier, but I don't think twice about using it where I might get wet,dirty,greasy, etc. Both are tough mods, and I plan to continue using them. The P+ line from Super T is another well-regarded option--I've just ordered a P+ 10440 as my fancy-dress mod.

And now for something completely different: Epipemods, perhaps the most pleasing to the eye, and the V2s drop in a week or so.
    Last edited by DownOnTheFarm; 04-11-2012 at 04:11 AM.

Yeah did look at the Reos.....but do prefer tube mods......still...plan on getting a few different mods for different applications.....driving, working, playing with the kids,...and I need to get a facemask type for gaming

Vaping Groovily! Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by PHD2 View Post
    Yeah did look at the Reos.....but do prefer tube mods......still...plan on getting a few different mods for different applications.....driving, working, playing with the kids,...and I need to get a facemask type for gaming
    As per your thread title, there is no better mechanical Mod than the GGTS, come poke around at the GG sumforum start a thread ask some questions, you'll be glad you did
    Look how far we've come...

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Disclaimer;This is my opinion and I am not trying to put down any mod or mod maker. We have lots of options and as they say different strokes for different folks.

This is a really simple question imo, The Precise Plus in whatever battery and yes even the 10440 is a kick butt vape, just has bad batt time. I have owned a ton of mechanical mods and there was always something that I didnt like, the precise plus in my opinion has all of the bases covered. I do not want to go into a huge fanboy rant(too late lol) but if I have to just talk about one reason why I like it better than the rest, it would be the triple plated contacts, they are brass, plated with copper, then plated with 24k gold, then plated with Rhodium. The reason the Rhodium is on the outside is because Rhodium does not tarnish, which means no more polishing contacts, you just wipe them off with a paper towel or microfiber. It hits as hard as I have felt with a 3.7volt device and the consistency is amazing because of those contacts. I always liked the old precise but I gave up on it because of the brass contacts and the consistency issues that come along with them, but when I got the plus I quickly realized that I found the mechanical mod for me. Man, I was unsuccessful in respect to the rant but I feel pretty strongly about this so I cant help it Good luck finding a mod!
    Last edited by atavanhalen; 04-11-2012 at 04:33 AM.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast