Question on when to refill Echo carto's

Thread: Question on when to refill Echo carto's

Default Question on when to refill Echo carto's

Hi, I was a former 16 year dipper of smokeless tobacco, I did smoke a few years but started dipping to quit smoking. Alot of my friends at work were getting these ecigs and telling me about them, so i decided to stop dipping and give these a go. First kit was a Blu kit that i used for several months, did the job and a cool little kit but was wanting something more and something that would last longer so i got a 650 Echo kit this week.

The thing that confuses me alittle is about when to refill them and when you want to change juice. I filled the new echo cartos with around 2ml juice and started vaping. Thick vape and tasted very funny and "chemical" tasting. It got better after a day of vaping on it, flavor started to come around with no funny chemical taste. I have about 15 different flavors of stuff that i want to try on the echo but only 2 cartos ( just ordered 2 more including a dual coil carto). How do I know when I have vaped most of the juice out to refill? Also if I put 2ml of one kind of juice in and want to vape another flavor the next day or two, do I just add a different juice on top of what I had or will that just mix the juices together and get a funky taste? Or should I just boil them out with water and clean them and then refill with another juice?
    Thanks

Vaping like a boss Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I would personally clean the crap out of them before switching flavors. Might I suggest trying some attys and dripping for trying new flavors? You could drop in some flavor eraser or some VG between flavors to easily knock the last one out, or just have a few draws of mixed flavor..

I had heard that you could drip from the echo battery if you are careful but I've never dripped or used a atomizer, just cartomizers. What would be a good one to get?

ECF Veteran

You can find quite a few cheaper ones to play around with first to see if you like em. Not too familiar with the Echo, but I believe it is basically an eGo clone..

These aren't too bad
    AltSmoke.com | Personal Vaporizers | Electronic Cigarette | Ecigs | 510 Low Resistance Atomizer - V2.1 - Atomizers - Accessories

Less expensive and will work fine
    510 Atomizer 2.0 ohm -matte black

ECF Moderator Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Actually, the echo cartomizers are one of the few cartomizers are designed to be able to clean. Supposedly they can be reused 100x. You can remove the filler material, there are a few videos that show you how to do this.

How To Clean and Rebuild The Gogo Cartomizer

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Caridwen View Post
    Actually, the echo cartomizers are one of the few cartomizers are designed to be able to clean. Supposedly they can be reused 100x. You can remove the filler material, there are a few videos that show you how to do this.

How To Clean and Rebuild The Gogo Cartomizer
    Well there ya go! That was an interesting read, thanks Caridwen!