I can't stop!!! - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: I can't stop!!!

Only a few months in to this new hobby and I have a standard 510 setup, an 1000mah ego C, and a Screwdriver MKII. Then comes the Nic juice, VG, PG, 40 bottles of flavoring, syringes and on and on lol.

After 30+ years of smoking and chewing tobacco this is the best thing that could have happened to me and I don't mind spending of few bucks for this much fun. So have fun with it.

Same here... already spent way too much in the first 3 weeks. Every other day something new is in the mail. I think it's more of a need to have several backup options in case your main set up dies... also the fact that there are zero stores that sell this stuff anywhere near (aside from Blu and Njoy).

Quote Originally Posted by bodrell View Post
    I totally get this...last week I ordered about $150 worth of e-juice and most of it is amazing and I have a good stash now but I'm already compiling a list of new vendors and juices to try. I need to stop reading on ECF!

But I told myself from the git-go that I wasn't in this to save money (although I think I will in the long run) but to cut down or quit smoking completely. So this is a gift to me (and you) and it's pretty awesome.
    Yeah I pretty much knew I would not be saving money at first, but hell, its my new favorite hobby!

Tax Refund cant get here fast enough so I can get my Provari and new attachments to try.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

If I stop it won't be any fun...

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Crazyeye View Post
    I need to put the credit card DOWN!! I keep ordering juices in search of my all day vape. Got like 20 coming by friday lol

Moderation is not a word I am familiar with.
    This is a great thread, and I thought you might enjoy it. http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/for...ml#post5917141

ECF Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Crazyeye View Post
    I need to put the credit card DOWN!! I keep ordering juices in search of my all day vape. Got like 20 coming by friday lol

Moderation is not a word I am familiar with.
    You only THINK you're choking your credit card now...wait until the mod bug bites into you...bwahahahahaha....your credit card will call you some interesting names like mine does.
    MOD HOARDER

I vape all day long using 6mg liquid (from HC). I enjoy and love vapeing. I think there's nothing wrong about this. :-)

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I'm finished with major purchases. I don't like to fiddle with things..give me something that is good and reliable and I'm happy with trying different juices. I have a great DIY setup..I'm all set there. I now have 4 KGO kits so I'm good there too. I also have quite a bit of ready made juices that I'm enjoying. If I get anything else..and that's a huge IF...it might be a tank. But so far it's been very easy to resist that urge..maybe this summer. Oh..and I still have atomizers to use for testing juices and several boxes of cartomizers that will last quite awhile. I'm g2g for me

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Blog Entries

I have spent more on vaping than I would have spent on analogs. But smoking was a habit, vaping is a hobby.

Full Member ECF Veteran

Hahahaha.. My Debit card has been perched up on my desk for easy reading since I got into this back in Feb. Each day it laughs at me saying " G-head, you know you want it, its only another 150 bux, G head... Chicken "

Im sitting here chuckling reading thru these posts picturing all of us looking like kids in a candy store.

90 days into this and my desk looks like a head on collision between a drug store & radio shack with all these bottles and battery devices. ( all neatly organized mind you ) I think I'm pretty good at this point though....

Riva 1100 mah kit / Lavatube / VV Ego / Multiple tanks , cartos , atties.... Of course I felt I had enough yesterday and last night I followed the bum rush to Gotvapes to grab a few of the new Viva Nano tanks and those Cyclone 8 cartos 2 seconds after they posted them !.... LOL

Who am I kidding..... This is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO not over yet. I havent even started DIY yet... Lord help me.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast