Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: PG or VG - Which is better for you health wise?

Default PG or VG - Which is better for you health wise?

Just wanting to know which blend to vape. PG or VG?

ECF Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla

which ever or both, you need to try each and a combination there of to decide which is best for you, everyone is different on this, Me= 100VG most of the time or a min of 80% but I'm the rare most like opposite or a different combo there of, so order a couple of small bottles of each and figure it out whats best for Be444444 would be my best advice to ya
    I have no favorites I love them all, but the sexy chicks who sport wild thongs drive me up the wall ;-)
    Support the cause give to CASSA

Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I keep buying juices with various percentages of VG to try it and I cant stand the taste of VG at all unfortunately.

Strictly PG for me, even 70/30 pg/vg tastes horrible to me. I do wish that I liked the taste of VG but I just dont like it at all.

Myk

The MSDS for the VG looks better than the one for PG. But I don't think either is bad (MSDS's list everything under the sun.)

$2453 spent on ecigs. Join http://www.casaa.org/ protect your ability to vape.

I don't think either is bad as well. I like 100%VG because they can be 100% organic. Also, I don't like too much throat hit. With 100%VG I find that the throat hit I get is more or less provided by the Nicotine level where as the PG adds extra throat hit so I generally use 100%VG with 8mg Nicotine and I get a smooth vaping experience with a noticeable throat hit but not too harsh. It gives me a similar feel to when I was smoking analogs which were 4mg.

The only thing is some people are allergic to PG... Just something to consider... I use 100% VG because I like the vapor production...

I try to get a mix that is more VG as I 'think' its less hydroscopic.

I tried 100% VG and I think it tastes like cooking oil, but maybe it was the flavor I was using? Then it burned my carto despite the carto being plenty moist - I am not sure if I did something wrong?

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Setzer View Post
    I keep buying juices with various percentages of VG to try it and I cant stand the taste of VG at all unfortunately.

Strictly PG for me, even 70/30 pg/vg tastes horrible to me. I do wish that I liked the taste of VG but I just dont like it at all.
    Me, either! I think it tastes like sucking on a plastic shopping bag.

As far as I know there are no strict medical evidence in favor of one or another. PG some times used as air antiseptic.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast