I've been browsing.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I've been browsing.

Default I've been browsing.

I've spent about the last week scanning over this site and dozens of supplier sites.
    I'm looking to drop around $80 on my first ecig. I'm pretty sure I want a 510.
    But I need a durable one as money does not come easily to me.
    I like the look of the Totally Wicked, and the lava tube looks kind of cool as well.
    I'm not obsessed with the levels of vapor and all the gimmicks, I just need something decent, quality wise...(that still has interchangeable parts when I want to make it look bad***)
    And aesthetically pleasing.
    Unfortunately there's like (big number here) brands of 510's... any unbiased ideas?

Side note: the idea of putting a color changing LED light is pretty neat. Which parts should I be looking at for outside looks? Besides the drip tips.
    Thanks in advance

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

If you look around I think you can get a lavatube for 68 bucks new and even less used in the classifieds.

Thanks. I hope your implying it is durable like I'm looking for, hopefully has a starter kit and parts are interchangeable...and its quality

I guess I'm not allowed in the classifieds.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

need a certain post count i think

Just looked it up. I need that, and PayPal or eBay or like 3 senior members to verify my identity. And since I just turned 18 with no credit card, I'm kinda screwed. There is no way my dad would trust his info on this site. Well...I'm going to Craigslist

ECF Veteran

I started with and used an ego for the first year I vaped. You get a great vape with long lasting batteries.

A KGO is a good PV-
    KGO/eGo Electronic Cigarette Starter Kit | Virgin Vapor | Electronic Cigarette Organic e-Liquid | Electronic Cigarettes
    Sweet-Vapes
    SLB KGO Starter Kit

That, some extra cartomizers and 30 ml of juice and you'll be in good shape. Get sample sizes from a juice vendor to find the flavor and nicotine strength that's right for you.

Thanks. But those look like hundreds of cigs I've seen. And I'm starting to think I want something bad***. I'm pretty sold on volcanos products. Specifically the lava tube. Especially since I can get it from "the vapor girl" for cheap. I'm gonna browse more about it and read then possibly post in volcanos thread. (Its called a thread right....nvm)

jj2
    Tigger Girl Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Hi Kila and welcome. If money is an issue, you might want to check out PayItForward (PIF) too.

Super Member ECF Veteran

you're just 18, you really should just quit now and save a life

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast