Newbie--Just got my Ego-c Twist today Loooove it!!!----heats up my Ego-C atty -- - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Newbie--Just got my Ego-c Twist today Loooove it!!!----heats up my Ego-C atty --

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by kalebk07 View Post
    Does anybody know if this battery keeps the voltage you have it set at as the battery level goes down? I think I asked that right? Lol
    I don't think they can to be honest. The space needed for the circuitry involved just isn't there.

I've had a couple of the non-Ego "VV" batteries where you change the voltage by pressing the switch 5 times. Though I never actually measured the dropoff, they seemed to lose vape quality as the battery charge went down. At least with the juices / setups that really needed the higher settings.

I'm sure they can hold the highest setting for some period of time. But once the battery charge gets below a certain point, I don't think it will be able to "step up" the remaining voltage available.

Senior Member ECF Veteran

ordered from Ovale Thursday night and got tracking number Friday 9am, that's some fast shipping and I cant wait to get it. Ordered the 1000 silver

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I received my 1000mAh (black) from Ovale this morning--I've got lots of fiddling to do sine it's my first vv device, but right out of the box, I am loving this thing! I do wish I could see the numbers on the twisty part a bit better though, I have to let the light reflect off of it just right to see where I'm at.

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Zoey View Post
    Just thought I would share Ovale Usa is Offering the 1000mah now says estimated 5-8 days delivery

eGo-C Twist XXL (1000mAh) - ELECTRONIC CIGARETTE (e-cigarette) :: ego-C, changeable system, ego-T, elips, liquid, juice, accessories
    Great Zoey! Thank you. I just ordered the silver eGo C Twist 1000mah.

I almost ordered the 650mah last night. Good thing I waited.

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by TravTech View Post
    Maybe it wasn't the cigarettes?

J/K!
    Haha, good one!

Anyway, no more going outside in the frigid northeast winter to have a smoke for me.
    Warren D. Lockaby likes this.

I was tryin to find some info on Ovale USA but they're not on the Joyetech website or on the ECF forum...

I'm nervous about ordering from them, because i've been ripped off with Joye products in the past.

Do you guys know about this vendor?
    Warren D. Lockaby likes this.

Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

ego twist details
    according to joytech the voltage will drop
    Attached Images Attached Images

Super Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by codysnorlax View Post
    I was tryin to find some info on Ovale USA but they're not on the Joyetech website or on the ECF forum...

I'm nervous about ordering from them, because i've been ripped off with Joye products in the past.

Do you guys know about this vendor?
    Something I ran across last night here somewhere on the Forum I have no way to confirm, is that "Ovale USA" is the US corporate incarnation of "Joye". Personally I will doubt this true until I see it confirmed, and as I'm no Joye fan it doesn't matter much to me. Thought I'd toss this (possibly useless) info out here though for anyone who's looking for a tree to bark up along these lines.

Best of luck, & Happy Vaping!
    Vapoor eyes er likes this.

Thank you Warren!

Helped out a lot in the "investigation". Ovale is legit.

1000 mah twist is coming soon!

Quote Originally Posted by Zooker View Post
    I received my 1000mAh (black) from Ovale this morning--I've got lots of fiddling to do sine it's my first vv device, but right out of the box, I am loving this thing! I do wish I could see the numbers on the twisty part a bit better though, I have to let the light reflect off of it just right to see where I'm at.
    I remember an old trick used on wrenching sockets was to go over the engraving with White- out, then wipe off excess. I don't know if the engraving is deep enuf on these to try that tho. Or white nail polish.
    Zooker likes this.
    ...................... . .........................

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast