Pretty/Girly/Cute etc. Ecigs and accessories?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Pretty/Girly/Cute etc. Ecigs and accessories?

Default Pretty/Girly/Cute etc. Ecigs and accessories?

I want a pretty e-cig. Most of the girly type ecigs I have seen are this pepto-bismal shade of pink. Bleh.

I've seen hello jewels collection at The Vapor Girl, but I'm wondering if there is anything else out there?

Has anyone used ecig skins? or a similar site?

Vaping Queen ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I decorated my eGo batteries with those little finger nail stick ons. (You know, those little flowers and butterflies us girls put on our fingernails and toenails) They're just the right size for something like that, and it last really well. Just a thought.
    bodrell, priorities and Feuille like this.

Fear the Beard... Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Smokeless Image has their volt series which are really nice. Pink, purple, rasberry with colored LED's. Can also get the diamond tipped led cover for some bling! They also offer battery and carto skins. Their X2 lineup has standard colors (white, black, silver) but in about two weeks they will be stocked with Purple and Blue batteries in the X2 size. Add on one of their colored clearomizers and you could girlyfy them up!
    HEM CREW

You can get some tips from SugarVapor http://sugarvapor.blogspot.com/
    At last she moved to the bigger is better direction but she have some older posts, videos and opinion about this "what is it like in a hand of a girl".

How well do the nail decal stickers hold up ?

Vaping Queen ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I found a forum here one time where someone had used those nail stickers, (maybe the above link) and they put the stickers on and then used nail polish to help them adhere. I was afraid of ruining my battery with the nail polish (I don't do my nail very often and don't do that great of a job) and then she buffed it all over. She said it would last a long time that way. I just put the stickers on and they stayed on for several months actually. I just used iso alcohol on my battery to clean it, and then put the stickers on where I wanted them. I've only had one fall off, and I put like a whole sheet on 3-4 of my batteries. Really makes them look attractive!
    priorities likes this.

~Resident Daydreamer~ ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Love the stickers idea...lots of us girls look for 'girl' stuff to make ours look feminine...I have only seen the wraps and The Vapor Girl and you saw hers..some people should come by and help you out...good luck...but the stickers are fun...take care....*

We only have this moment, sparkling like a star in our hand and melting like a snowflake ~Marie Ray

Thanks all. I am pretty set on an eGo style PV. I think once I find and order the right PV, I will glam it up myself with nail stickers and maybe a jewel for the button.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Electronicstix.com has skins for many mods and smokless image has some cool skins for pen styles. Also if you google e cig skins you can find a bunch for pen styles. The ones from smokeless image come with 5 carto skins and you can buy extra carto skins to match. Hope this helps

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Skins are the way to go!
    You could go on eBay and find a lot of pretty vinyl (holographics, etc.) to cut up and stick on your gear (they're sold by the foot). If you have pen style batts, Smokeless Image also has skins, colored tips, and bling diamond caps. Or if you know a signmaker that prints on vinyl and know Photoshop (haha, my guy won't print girly flower pics), you can get custom skins made...which you can also do yourself on inkjet-printable vinyl with an overlaminate.

My stuff isn't real girly, but I've done some interesting things:

Nice thing about vinyl is that when you wanna change them, they won't damage your gear when you peel them off!

Oh, and look into Trippy Tips. They're not cheap and made of hand-blown glass (they break), but they're pretty! (Mrs. T's carries them).
    Last edited by cindycated; 05-14-2012 at 11:44 PM.
    dragonbone likes this.

smoke-free since may 4, 2011, 5:15 p.m.!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast