Will the smoke from a E cig stain walls and other things like clothes ect?
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Will the smoke from a E cig stain walls and other things like clothes ect?

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Default Will the smoke from a E cig stain walls and other things like clothes ect?

Howdy
    New to vaping
    When I smoke a analog cig,I do it near a open window so my walls and other things wont smell and turn brown.

Should I do the same with E vapor?

Thanks in advance
    Larry

Full Member ECF Veteran

I don't know why it would, the Propylene Glycerine in it is used medical grade inhalers which makes vapor. the rest of it is just water like a humidifier there is nicotine exhaled but in minimal amounts . Does any one else have any opinions. I have vaped for about two weeks and my house already smells better. Anyone else have any inputs?
    Last edited by Medieval Barber; 06-11-2012 at 04:14 AM.

Full Member ECF Veteran

Keep it up though Larry, I am in the medical field and it is thousand times healthier then, analogs. If you get cravings in the morning try a higher mg juice then you are using.

Registered Supplier ECF Veteran

No. It won't stain things. You don't need to open windows and such. Because it's vapor, not smoke. Vapor won't make things smelly either.

Try this test: Blow your vapor through a white handkerchief or napkin.
    What do you see? Nothing. Try that with a cigarette. No! Wait! Don't. Cuz you're a non-smoker now. Just take my word for it. It' isn't pretty.
    Last edited by sailorman; 06-11-2012 at 04:17 AM.

Super Member ECF Veteran

I smoked analogs outside and so to keep the habit aspect during the transition to E.Cigs I took my E.Cig outside when I wanted to vape. Recently though I have been vaping more indoors and I have noticed a smell but it's not an offensive smell.

That smell's strength is dependent on the juice but I don't think it is thick enough to stain or tan the walls etc. as the vapour soon dissipates and doesn't hang.
    HawkeyeFLA likes this.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

What stains the walls is the tar, no tar in vapor therefore no stains.

P.S. there is no smoke in e-cigs, just vapor
    JZXJ likes this.

ECF Veteran

Well the smell of some liquids can "offend" some people but its not like the odor will stay

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    MATRЁSHKA

ECF Veteran

VG will eventually stain the walls,,vape 100VG using the same tip for a week,,,it will scare you and gross you out what comes out of the tip !! i am now at least 80% PG..mostly 100% now
    THE MORTAR........ Solid Brass construction with copper post contacts.just pure raw power !!!!

Registered Supplier ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by denali_41 View Post
    VG will eventually stain the walls,,vape 100VG using the same tip for a week,,,it will scare you and gross you out what comes out of the tip !! i am now at least 80% PG..mostly 100% now
    What comes out of the tip is not what comes out of your mouth in the vapor. VG from vapor will not stain the walls. VG is broken down and absorbed in your body just like PG is. What you see in the tip is a mixture of saliva, contents of the vapor and raw juice, not the result of contact with the vapor you exhale. What goes in is not the same as what comes out.

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by denali_41 View Post
    If you dont clean the condensation on your drip tips plus the saliva some "nasty" gunk is going to build in

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    MATRЁSHKA

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast