breathing problems from blu ecigs..help!!!!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: breathing problems from blu ecigs..help!!!!

Unhappy breathing problems from blu ecigs..help!!!!

I recently bought a blu starter kit which the cartomizers have usp glycerin. It seems it makes my chest feel like someone sitting on my chest and i feel the need to take a deep breath but i just cant get the deep breath i am trying to get. I went to er and dr said i should go back to smoking analoges. But no i dont want to. My throat feels fine and i get no rashes or anything. Please help me do i switch to 100% pg liquid?

The doctor told you to go back to analogs? That's the first time i've heard that.

Looks like they use 100% VG liquid. If I were you i'd try a mixture of PG/VG. I typically use a 70/30 PG:VG and see if that helps any.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Bummer, it sounds like the Blu cartos your using may have some cheap juice in them. I'd personally try ordering from a different vendor, something PG based and see how that goes for you. I mix all of my own juices now so I can be sure I'm getting a quality product. I hope things turn around for you soon. There is lots of great info on this forum and someone always willing to help. Please don't give up yet
    Jeann likes this.

Red and Black Reo Grand, Baby Black and Silver Mini, Black oo, Black IPro with M1A1 Tanks and a Black and Silver Reo Grand in my hand.

I have seen you can refill the blu cartomizers. I want to stick with blu just because of the cool pack and batterys lol i also love there flavoring. But i just have no idea where to get the pv juice im new to this

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I would just get some new blank 306 cartomizers and some juice.

Boge 306 Cartomizer - 5 Pack

EJuice

Edit: The cartomizers I linked are about 2 ohm. I'm not sure the blu battery could handle those. Need to find one around 3.0ohm (SR) somewhere.
    Last edited by wseyller; 06-15-2012 at 04:40 PM.

ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

On the forums front page their is a list of vendors that have been around for some time now. You can even read reviews on them as well as ask questions about their products. It might be a good starting point for you.
    Jeann likes this.

Red and Black Reo Grand, Baby Black and Silver Mini, Black oo, Black IPro with M1A1 Tanks and a Black and Silver Reo Grand in my hand.

Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

VG does the same thing to me. Even 50/50 PG/VG bothers me a lot. I've been using 80/20 PG/VG without the severe reaction. I buy my liquid from a place where I can order the mix that works for me and use it with the REO I have. Good Luck!!

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by cowboysfanzz View Post
    I went to er and dr said i should go back to smoking analoges. But no i dont want to.
    I would GO BACK to the ER and get that doctor to put that in writing that way when you are dying of lung cancer you can SUE HIM and at least live comfortably during your last days on Earth.

In all seriousness I also think you probably outta speak with your regular doctor regarding this. If vaping sent me to the ER I certainly wouldn't feel comfortable doing any more experimenting with it at home.

DC2
    I'm Chucked Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I could never vape 100% VG because it has a similar effect on me.
    I use 80/20 or 70/30 ratios (PG/VG) and that works much better for me.

You can get juices at those ratios from a lot of places, so I would not recommend any one place in particular.
    Just make sure before you buy any juices from anywhere else that you know the PG/VG ratio.

You can also get 100% PG juices from a number of places too.
    But if you do that you are going to have a lot less vapor.

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by wseyller View Post
    I would just get some new blank 306 cartomizers and some juice.

Boge 306 Cartomizer - 5 Pack

EJuice

Edit: The cartomizers I linked are about 2 ohm. I'm not sure the blu battery could handle those. Need to find one around 3.0ohm (SR) somewhere.
    I am no fan of the blu because their customer device is horrible, it's very expensive and the battery doesn't last long but if you are going to stick with them refill your own juice.

I would not refill the blu cartos. I recently took one apart and they are a sticky mess. The juice the use is so thick. Now I know why their cartos burn so easily. The juice can not wick into the filler fast enough.

The blu uses a 510 connection. Get some 510 connection 3.0ohm blank cartos and fill them. You should be able to get at least 10 refills on them do long as you don't burn them. But remember, the more vg in the juice, the thicker, the shorter the lifespan of the carto
    Beans likes this.
    Please watch my entry for the Smokeless Image video contest
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PAZkiwF-MA0

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast