A quick stop & shop @ Buckeye Vapors Columbus Ohio

Thread: A quick stop & shop @ Buckeye Vapors Columbus Ohio

Default A quick stop & shop @ Buckeye Vapors Columbus Ohio

Hi All,

Stopped into Buckeye Vapors in Columbus Ohio today and had a positive experience. I got paged to get back to a server roll over so was in a SUPER rush but the person working there (Josh) was very helpful & patient with my newbie questions.

Was a fairly small store front but seemed to have a good stock of kits, cartos, and a LOT of different juices mixed up. Picked up that they mix their own juices there rather then ordering them from a different supplier. They had a LARGE amount of juices in the back for people to sit and try but like I said I was in a huge hurry.

If anyone has read ANY of my posts its obvious I am new to vaping so I don't have a lot of experience but from what I have seen from shoping online the Buckeye Vapor prices (especially for being a B&M) seemed very good.

I got a couple different juices there and I must say I REALLY like the "Snozberry" I picked up on Josh's recommendation. I like to be honest so I must admit that while I like the RY4 Asian I picked up there as well I prefer the "normal" RY4 I got from Sweet-Vapes a little better for my all day vapor'.

I will definitely stop back in and am planning on heading down Sun.

PV Master ECF Veteran

I'll most likely see you there on Sunday!!! I'm interested in trying some new juices, especially since I don't have to buy them before I do. I'm breaking in a few new atty's right now just for the occassion.
    Hardware: Tesla, Vamo v3, Silver Bullet @ 3.7v, Omega @ 3.7v, a pile of 3.7v boxmods. I'm a diehard, old school dripper. There aren't many of us left anymore, too bad because that's how you get the cleanest, tastiest vape.

Cool!

Im excited to see some of the different types of devices & techniques I have read about on here. I have never even seen a atty (I have only used a few different types of cartos) let alone used one but REALLY LIKE the idea of trying juices before you buy a bottle that may just sit around.

PV Master ECF Veteran

Atty's are the best thing to use when sampling juices. You only have to use a few drops of juice which vapes away pretty quickly. With carto's you have to put about 20 drops or more so you're stuck with that flavor for a long time. Let me know what pv you're using and I'll bring you an atty if I've got one that'll fit.
    Hardware: Tesla, Vamo v3, Silver Bullet @ 3.7v, Omega @ 3.7v, a pile of 3.7v boxmods. I'm a diehard, old school dripper. There aren't many of us left anymore, too bad because that's how you get the cleanest, tastiest vape.