Veppo Vetta Stats and Help
I just received my Veppo Vetta yesterday and started using it today. As a newbie to e cigs I just need some advice please.
I add about 4 drops of the eliquid (11mg). I used to smoke really light (1mg) cigarettes. I used to smoke about 20 - 30 cigarettes per day. By 11am I was not getting any significant vape anymore.
1. How long should one filled cartridge last? How many cigarettes is one cartridge with 4 drops of eliquid?
2. How long should the battery last?
3. Is it normal for the vape to be inconsistent from one drag to the next?
4. How many drags should I take that will be equal to one analogue cigarette?
5. How many of these e-cigs do you carry with you? In order to always have a charged unit and enough juice so that you dont have to spend half the day refilling, charging etc etc. It seems that people have different e-cigs for different occasions?
Some advice on making this easier and less hassle will be much appreciated!
It looks like the Veppo is the same as an ego/kgo type battery, try out cartomizers, clearomizers, the ViVi Nova or DCT tank if you want less hassel. I have the ego batteries, I use the DCT tank right now but hopefully soon will be ordering the ViVi Nova tank, I've heard some great reviews on them, and they seem much easier to use than this DCT I have. I'm not familiar enough with dripping and the cartridge on the attomizer so can't answer that question.
As for the battery 100 mah= 1 hour of use, my little 650 ego batt lasts roughly 3.5 to 4 hours before recharging, and these type of batteries are more or less disposable meaning you can probably expect 4-6 months of use out of them.
I always have 2 back up batteries with me due to long hours at work, with the DCT tank I don't really carry juice anymore as it lasts me all day, I just switch it to a new battery when the battery dies.
I got the vetta with the tank and I only have to charge it every couple of days and I use it a lot.