Ego-T Battery problem

Thread: Ego-T Battery problem

Default Ego-T Battery problem

Hey guys

just started vaporizing recently and its been great. Got myself the Ego-T and I have been smoke free for a while now. I ran into a problem today. On my way to work, I was using my vaporizer in the car when it stopped working. It just blinks three times and no steam. I have tried shutting it off and also plugging into the charger and nothing seems to be working. Light just blinks 3 times. I am wondering if anyone has come across this problem before and can give me a tip on how to snap it back into working order or is my battery done? My Vaporizer looks like this: Upgraded eGo-T Battery with Stardust Tank Clearomizer
    2.0. any help would be great. Thanks

Jari

Is it only this battery you have a problem with? I'm thinking it may be a charger issue.

If both were bought from the same place send the seller a email...might exchange both

ECF Guru* ECF Veteran Vapoor eyes er's Avatar

Yeah ALL chargers that come with starter kits are generally garbage IMO. If you have a digital multimeter you could test them. A handy tool to have.
    Sale- $4.95
    http://sweet-vapes.com/shop?page=sho...category_id=37

Yes its only a battery problem. Second vaporizer is working fine after charge. Problem came with this one. Was working fine during the first part of my ride to work. Came to a red light, not working.

I agree; contact the seller and ask for an exchange. I haven't had any problems with my eGo-T, but I know someone who had the same problem with an eGo-C. It was a simple case of a bad battery.

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Its the new vaping and driving safety electronics! Kinda like how they want to make cell phones auto disable in a car. After all you might block vision with all that vapor!

Seriously tho...had it happen before and the batt was done (charger ran other batts up fine)

Time to order a Twist!

Quote Originally Posted by Jari91 View Post
    Yes its only a battery problem. Second vaporizer is working fine after charge. Problem came with this one. Was working fine during the first part of my ride to work. Came to a red light, not working.

FINALLY beating analogs?....absolutely, positively, PRICELESS !!!

Super Member* Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

What do u have attached to the battery? I ran across this a couple days ago, I had a bad 306 atty, tried atty on two diff fully charged batteries and got 3 blinking blue lights

Super Member* Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Do a test, take the stardust off "blinking bat" put it on the good battery, if it blinks again, your stardust is dead.

Take a good stardust off good batt and put on blinking batt to see if it works. Trust me I did same thing 3 days ago

Is that joye ego battery or from other