Best online vendors
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best online vendors

Default Best online vendors

What are the best online vendors?

Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I think the answer depends on what you're looking for. I would guess each vendor probably has a specialty.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

There are a lot of good vendors out there. Some are great for hardware, some have great juice, and some have a little of both. Also some vendors carry hardware that others dont and a good number of juice vendors have their own specialty or proprietary blends.

My advice is to check out the supplier reviews section of the forum.

Problems, complaints, questions? Call our customer service line @ (772) 257-4501

Supplier Associate ECF Veteran yiddleboge6's Avatar

Have you checked out the forum suppliers? If they're not good they don't get to stick around here.

Blog Entries

I really enjoy TW. They have fast shipping and with all the YO YO Promos...It's fairly cheap to get started with all this. IMO

ECF Veteran

An-young, aside from the YO YO Promos, TW tends to be over-priced I've noticed, thats unfortunate, because they are somewhat local to me

Closet Assclown ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I get my cartos from crystal clear vaping. Their 15 pack deals are pretty good, if you consider the free shipping and free drip tips. I get a lot of other hardware from smoke for penny's. So far so good with these vendors.

I've picked up a few odds and ends from Mad Vapes.

I mostly work with ECF vendors, they stay very customer centered, because they know we have them under a microscope.

Like it or not, we are the industry regulator. Don't be afraid to say good or bad things about a vendor.

They need the feedback, and the rest of us need to know from your experience.

ECF Guru* ECF Veteran Vapoor eyes er's Avatar

Yes TW is expensive but we always have to remember they were the ones that took the FDA to court and made it legal to import Vape hardware and juice. We owe them huge IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by invididual View Post
    An-young, aside from the YO YO Promos, TW tends to be over-priced I've noticed, thats unfortunate, because they are somewhat local to me

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Vapoor eyes er View Post
    Yes TW is expensive but we always have to remember they were the ones that took the FDA to court and made it legal to import Vape hardware and juice. We owe them huge IMO.
    I didnt know that, ya learn something new every day

And keeping with the original theme of the thread:

I thought I would eventually find that "Holy Grail" vendor where I could get everything I needed at one site at a great price, but never happened.

I use several sites and Im adding more to the list every day. Sometimes Ill pay a little more for something from 1 site cause Im already ordering from there and its silly to make an order elsewhere to save $1 on the item (if thats all Im ordering) and pay $2 shipping (just an example)

Happy Hunting! I know its kept me occupied for hours on end at times
    Last edited by invididual; 07-06-2012 at 01:34 PM.

Vaping Zone is really good, I've ordered from them quite a few times. ECblendflavors.com have a ton of juice at a very reasonable price. But for goodness sakes, DO NOT order from e-cigsupply.com. They are terrible!!! I had bad batteries and they would not replace them for me. Right on their website it states a 10 day return policy, that they did not honor. Many friends had similiar situations with them as well. BAD NEWS!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast