In my particular social circles, I'm generally recognized as the resident Mad Scientist. You take that and add the customization possibilities in the vaping world and it's basically nirvana.
...Incidentally, I never actually wanted to quit smoking when I first started vaping. That just happened to be a consequence of all the tinkering.
I am happy! Seriously, I finally realized after 20+ years that there's nothing in a pack of cigarettes that I need. I don't cough as much, don't smell, and the e-juice tastes so much better than a cigarette could ever taste.
1. No coughing
2. No odor
3. Pets are happier
4. Can vape in my mom's house!
5. Cleaner home and car
6. Husband hasn't had pneumonia or bronchitis since he started vaping (He has COPD)
7. Cleaner teeth and better breath
8. Don't get winded as easily
9. Got a new hobby (e-cigs)! (don't know if this is good or bad)
Was this some kinda of Ninja Post?
Originally Posted by ShogaNinja
Slip In and Post something Inflammatory and then Slip Out?
He seems to do this a lot. Post things and then doesn't post where he gets them.
Originally Posted by VapingRulz