Ego-C Twist 1000mah charging
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Ego-C Twist 1000mah charging

Default Ego-C Twist 1000mah charging

Hello everyone, first off, this site helped me a lot, but this time I had to create an account in order to ask something.
    Yesterday I've received my Ego-C Twist 1000mah battery. 5 or more hours ago the battery blinked more times (it was empty). I put it in the USB charger but it hasn't finished charging it yet!! I also got it off and put it back again, but it's the same thing. If I take it out though, it seems like it works ( no bleeping), but I'm afraid to ruin something/want it to work good.. what should I do??

ECF Guru* ECF Veteran Vapoor eyes er's Avatar

Just leave it charging for another hr or so. Some chargers are slower charging version.

Quote Originally Posted by stefette View Post
    Hello everyone, first off, this site helped me a lot, but this time I had to create an account in order to ask something.
    Yesterday I've received my Ego-C Twist 1000mah battery. 5 or more hours ago the battery blinked more times (it was empty). I put it in the USB charger but it hasn't finished charging it yet!! I also got it off and put it back again, but it's the same thing. If I take it out though, it seems like it works ( no bleeping), but I'm afraid to ruin something/want it to work good.. what should I do??

Super Member ECF Veteran

it will probably take a good 8 hours to fully charge

Will it take that long because it's my first charge, or is that the standard wait time? Man, I gotta get a reserve battery soon too.

The batts come delivered only partially charged. Do you only have the one batt?

Will it take that long because it's my first charge, or is that the standard wait time? Man, I gotta get a reserve battery soon too.

Quote Originally Posted by Vapoor eyes er View Post
    The batts come delivered only partially charged. Do you only have the one batt?
    Yeah, that's why I said I will have to buy a reserve batt (probably 650mah this time), so I don't have to smoke cigs in the meantime(like I'm doing now). So will I have to wait this long every time?

What you could you is time it so that it's charging while you're asleep. Be forewarned there is the rare chance the charger shut off chip fails and batt melts or explodes. VERY, VERY, VERY RARE but just want you to be aware.

Yeah, that's why I said I will have to buy a reserve batt (probably 650mah this time), so I don't have to smoke cigs in the meantime(like I'm doing now). So will I have to wait this long everytime?

What you could you is time it so that it's charging while you're asleep. Be forewarned there is the rare chance the charger shut off chip fails and batt melts or explodes. VERY, VERY, VERY RARE but just want you to be aware.
    Do you mean I should charge it regardless of it being charged or not before I sleep? Also, is the melting/exploding more common in Ego-C's or why do you say that?

Do you mean I should charge it regardless of it being charged or not before I sleep?
    Time it so the batt is dead when you go to sleep and just before beddie- bye put it on the charger.
    Also, is the melting/exploding more common in Ego-C's or why do you say that?
    ALL battery chargers have a shutoff chip in them- screw guns, flashlights, PV batt chargers, etc. When the batt reaches a certain voltage the shutoff chip reads this and turns off current to the batts.

Time it so the batt is dead when you go to sleep and just before beddie- bye put it on the charger.
    How do I do this without cancelling some vaping sessions? Is it bad if I just put it even if it's not empty in charge?
    battery chargers have a shutoff chip in them- screw guns, flashlights, PV batt chargers, etc. When the batt reaches a certain voltage the shutoff chip reads this and turns off current to the batts.
    About voltage, should the voltage be set the lowest or highest when putting it for charge?

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast