What are the most popular/best selling e-liquid brands?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: What are the most popular/best selling e-liquid brands?

Full Member ECF Veteran FlossBandit's Avatar

Default What are the most popular/best selling e-liquid brands?

Most popular as in best selling... I figured I go ahead and bypass asking what people's favorites because they seem to be scattered all over the place.

I'm really not sure where find this info. Johnson Creek has to be on up there because everything about their packaging and website is very professional and thorough. I know they fill the blu carts too.

So what else is there?

Not really looking for advertisements here, just facts. Which companies sell the most juice?

I think it is still quite subjective. I never liked the taste of Johnson Creek although I believe their processing is done well. They started in 2009.

Janty is one of the oldest makers of eliquid in the industry (2007 or 2008) and has a very strong following. Their quality control is top notch.

Janty Europe - JANTY EUROPE (Worldwide)

Note: I'm pretty sure that DeKang is the largest seller of eliquid in the world.
    Last edited by wv2win; 07-23-2012 at 05:43 PM.

Super Member* Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

I don't know if RAWR sells the most juice but in my limited experience Mikes flavors seem to have the most winners. Just because you sell the most juice doesn't mean you'll get a better product. Some of the top juices of 2011 taste like crap to me.
    Artisticnails07 likes this.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

I know as far as the most sold, I would have to say Dekang, they are the oldest and most readily available. If u want fresh, hand made juice, u will have to find a vendor that u like. There are lots of them in the suppliers forum. My self personally, I get most of my liquids from Altcig, I tried proli 30 diff vendors before I found them. Not to say I didn't like anything from the other vendors, but Altcigs juices, there are not many I don't like. IMO they get it right, and have fast shipping, great sales, and wonderful customer service.

Good luck on ur juice quest!

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Hi. It is whatever you like.

Full Member Verified Member Garysa's Avatar

Alien Visions is an E-Liquid power house located here in the USA! They have some of the best stuff in the market. I love thier Bobas Bounty, its awesome. JC has great products as well. I use thier Domestic Blend, but for me it needs to steep for a month or so to get the proper flavor for me. I must say that sfter vaping for 3 years now Alien Visions has my fav. flavors.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Garysa View Post
    Alien Visions is an E-Liquid power house located here in the USA! They have some of the best stuff in the market. I love thier Bobas Bounty, its awesome. JC has great products as well. I use thier Domestic Blend, but for me it needs to steep for a month or so to get the proper flavor for me. I must say that sfter vaping for 3 years now Alien Visions has my fav. flavors.
    +1. AVE is an awesome company. Bobas is my all day every day vape.

Smoke free and addicted to vaping since July 11, 2012!

Senior Member ECF Veteran sportfury's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FlossBandit View Post
    Most popular as in best selling... I figured I go ahead and bypass asking what people's favorites because they seem to be scattered all over the place.

I'm really not sure where find this info. Johnson Creek has to be on up there because everything about their packaging and website is very professional and thorough. I know they fill the blu carts too.

So what else is there?

Not really looking for advertisements here, just facts. Which companies sell the most juice?
    A lot of vendors don't report how many bottles they sell so I would have to agree w/ wv2win (subjective).. I know that Jucievapor has a lot of different juices.
    IMO, you should never count out the 'new guy' as they could have your flavor

Jay

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

See the top 5 vendors thread in the juice subforum.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast