Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Best atomizer for Provari?

Full Member Verified Member

Default Best atomizer for Provari?

What ohm rating would be best for Provari? LR or SR? I plan on vaping around 4.5-5 volts. I am assuming SR 2.5ohm but I want to double check before making my final choice. Thanks! I am def leaning toward Cisco 510 or 306

2. Advertisement
    Vaping Queen ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

2.5 ohm would work. I personally prefer 3.0 ohm, but it's a matter of what you like best. Have you checked out the HH357?

Atomizers - HH.357 Cisco Spec Hybrid Atomizers - Avid Vaper

and get a nice drip shield from empiremods.com.....

Imported Drip Shields

and a 510 to 510 sealed adapter.....

PV Adapters

4. Advertisement
    Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

A 306 for testing flavors and boge 2.0s for day to day... I like to use a drip shield to regulate draw...
    Also, Provari is a great platform for Rebuildables (easy to check coil resistance)

Don
    Prodigy 3.1, Icon, Infinity pro, Provari v2, SS Vamo, Sigelei #8, #20, 20W, MVP v2, Nemesis.
    Farewell ( Reo Grand, Omega )

Thanks! I have the drip shields and all the goodies, Just wanted to find the right atty. I have read up on the Cisco 357, I don't like how you have to take short draws for them to work correctly. I really enjoy my long draws. I go back and forth now with an Empire 306 and Empire 510. I love both.

Quote Originally Posted by Kay1959 View Post
    2.5 ohm would work. I personally prefer 3.0 ohm, but it's a matter of what you like best. Have you checked out the HH357?

Atomizers - HH.357 Cisco Spec Hybrid Atomizers - Avid Vaper

and get a nice drip shield from empiremods.com.....

Imported Drip Shields

and a 510 to 510 sealed adapter.....

PV Adapters

What is the purpose of the the drip shield and 510 to 510 sealed adapter?? Isn't the provari a sealed 510?

hmm
    ECF Veteran

I take long draws with 357's and have no problems.
    They are perfect for provari's and if I may add - if you want to put a drip shield on the provari I suggest getting an extender for the base as the drip shield needs something to grab on to on the bottom.
    Quote Originally Posted by JeremyGa View Post
    Thanks! I have the drip shields and all the goodies, Just wanted to find the right atty. I have read up on the Cisco 357, I don't like how you have to take short draws for them to work correctly. I really enjoy my long draws. I go back and forth now with an Empire 306 and Empire 510. I love both.

Super Member Team ECF (folding@home)
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Hey JeremyGa, I've not tried Ciscos myself but just got an 2.5 ohm IKV 801 mini with my
    50cal. and it brought dripping to a whole new level for me.

Works great with the "Kick" on the 50cal. and on the Provari(with the 510-801 adapter)

@mgb_, for me the adapter just gives that extra layer of protection between the atty and my Provari in case I overdrip. Don't like getting "any" liquid on the Provari connector if I can help it. Never overdripped with the IKV atty though, it seems to hold quite a lot of liquid in it.

CASAA NEEDS OUR SUCCESS STORIES USING E-CIGS TO CUT DOWN ON OR TO GET OFF SMOKING CIGARETTES. PLEASE TAKE A FEW MINUTES AND SHARE YOUR STORY HERE! http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/for...ollection.html THANK-YOU!

PV Master Team ECF (folding@home)
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by mgb_ View Post
    What is the purpose of the the drip shield and 510 to 510 sealed adapter?? Isn't the provari a sealed 510?
    There is no such thing as an atomizer that doesn't leak when direct dripping. With a drip shield and sealed adaptor you don't care if it leaks. The juice is contained inside the drip shield and drawn back into the atty when it need more juice.
    Sometimes I will even flood the atty on purpose, and then let it sit for few. Then vape for a half hour or more without needing to drip again. You simple position the shield to hold as much juice as you want below the atties connector.

I like a 3ohm atty the best on both my Provari and my Kicked SB. The one that's on the provari now read 2.9ohms.
    Last edited by tj99959; 08-29-2012 at 04:27 PM.
    http://www.casaa.org/images/9974739e5e33027c7244f0b4518d5a2d.jpg

It is a little expensive but I love my AVA.
    Got it for about $40. But it drips wonderfully. Hits great and the beauty is that it changes flavors fast and clean.
    Again. It is a little expensive, but I have had mine 3 months now and I still like it.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Apex Vapor Atomizer (AVA)
    They are on sale for only $45
    Free S&H
    SSGGTS/Stealth - 2 ProVari v2 - REO Grand - 2 Phids - Omega - XPower900
    Ithaka - Penelope - MarkT Infinity - TF/AFC Cyclone - MCV Atomic - FATTY v2
    ChaliceII - 2 BF/Cyclone - BF/ERA - BF/IGO-S - REOmizer2

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast