LOTUS E-cigs anyone?

Thread: LOTUS E-cigs anyone?

Default LOTUS E-cigs anyone?

hi, i was introduced to a new brand of e-cigs recently in one of my local smoke shops in san francisco, Lotus Cigarettes lotusecigs.com
    their flavoring and how long they last was so much better than blu, i've vape on blus for the past 6 months and i have to say 500 puffs lotus tasted a lot better and the vape are more visible
    Last edited by classwife; 08-03-2012 at 09:24 PM. Reason: broke live link

Resident Miyagi Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

For a disposable maybe its good...most of us in the forum believe in the volt for a mini size
    "If you aren't angry, then you haven't been paying attention" - Tim McIlrath

PV Master Team ECF (folding@home)
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by yt35 View Post
    hi, i was introduced to a new brand of e-cigs recently in one of my local smoke shops in san francisco, Lotus E Cigarettes
    their flavoring and how long they last was so much better than blu, i've vape on blus for the past 6 months and i have to say 500 puffs lotus tasted a lot better and the vape are more visible
    ROFL
    Why do I see a legal challange looming on the horizen
    Remember the Maserati?
    Maserati e-cig mod reviews
    Car companies tend to take their brand names quite seriously.
    Last edited by classwife; 08-03-2012 at 09:25 PM. Reason: edited quote of edited post
    http://www.casaa.org/images/9974739e5e33027c7244f0b4518d5a2d.jpg

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

It looks pretty decent. Looks like a 510 carto set-up. If you're happy with it, that's all that matters. Personally, if I had discovered the Volt (or something else just as good) from the very beginning, I doubt I would have ever looked any further. It just works!

If it works, it works. Congratulations on a great find! BTW, am I missing something? I don't see the prices.