Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Best small clearo or fillerless carto out for 510?

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by mooreted View Post
    I have discovered that I can put a rubber end cap on the battery end of my Pheonix clearo, pop out the silicon seal on the mouth end and fill with a juice bottle, no syringe needed.
    Doesn't that cause leaks? Or does the carto condom keep that vacuum seal?

2. Advertisement
    Super Member ECF Veteran Apptiger's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cha0sthe0ry View Post
    I vape all fruit flavors now, and cant stand cartos. The cotton sucks for easy flavor changing, and too much throat hit. I like the IDEA of the tidy10 clearos that innokin makes. Bottom coil, small fluid amount, cool. BUT...I vape slightly thick fluid (50/50 pg/vg) and it seems to cause issues with those getting fluid fed to the atty fast enough or at all sometimes.

I also liked the vivi nova tank, but it was way too big. I get bored with fluids too quick. I just got a stardust v3 (interchangeable wick) today from a customer i traded with, but stardusts seem to leak a lot, and are still slightly large.

So that leaves me with a question: what would any of you suggest aht is around 1ml of fluid? I want to avoid an atty/tank system, unless someone knows of one that is not leaky and vapes smooth like a vivi nova does. I just ordered one or more of a vision extreme nano, phoenix bottom coils, and a pack of fluxomizers. Anyone know whether any of these are awesome/garbage? I am not a tinkerer, i want to find something small that works out of the box. Thanks.
    Very limited experience but just got a Kanger KR 510 clearo. holds about 1 ml and very small. Probably not very durable but great vapor. They are cheap and easy to fill. Mouthpiece is also round and I have been told almost a perfect clone for a stink stick.
    For loads of vapor the EGO CC T2 V2 from Kanger also does good. It holds 2.5ml so it is bigger but has a less tank like profile. Think it is bigger than the stardust. But haven't had one to compare.
    Last edited by Apptiger; 08-09-2012 at 01:19 AM. Reason: spelling

4. Advertisement
    Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Phoenix or CE3 ...

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

The boge is a nice atty for dripping. Only tips I have is to know that these attys come with some flavorless juice in them when new. I guess its to keep the coil from rusting durring shipment and storage. This will give you an off taste when new for the first few vapes but goes away. Also you will need to drip in 3-4 drops for the first charge then just 2 for refill when it starts to taste a little burnt. Gurgling noise means your flooded. Oh ... depending on your battery choice you will need to make a choice in the resistance of the atty.

Quote Originally Posted by Ralikar View Post
    Vivi mini? It's 2ml but smaller than the Nova and looks cool.

GotVapes Vision Mini ViVi Nova™ 2.5ml 2.4ohm [gv-MiniViViNova510-2.4ohm] - $10.95 : GotVapes.com, E-cigarette Supplies - Atomizers Cartomizers Mods Juice and more

It's $10 total -- less than a box of leaky clearos--check it out.

I've had more cash ripped out of my wallet on clearo crap than I can count--just started the vivi 2.5 and the mini last week and I've spent 0$ all week. Nothing in the trash.
    I know the vivi products work, but they hit like the stardust clearos do. The hits on the micro clearomizers in my opinion is much smoother, no throat hit to speak of, and amazing flavor. I have now used the vision extreme nano as well, and it has that same smooth hit like the ce3 did. I just wish that the qc was better on the ce3. If not, then lets hope that the nano is better for me.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12