Best all day vape
Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Best all day vape

Full Member ECF Veteran

Default Best all day vape

Just wondering what people's best all day vape flavor is...

Full Member Verified Member

I rotate between four flavours a day..Flue cured tobacco in a bulli , plain tobacco in an imist and apple in a stardust and banana in a ego-w all on their own twist..That's why I prefer the more portable ego form factor makes them easier to carry around..

Resident Miyagi Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

My everyday has been camel from DFW vapors....although SLURM (also from DFW) is becoming one of my favorites very quickly...their juice is a bit pricy...but I find their flavors raise the bar for other stuff I try
    "If you aren't angry, then you haven't been paying attention" - Tim McIlrath

Senior Member Verified Member

Still loving 555 from The Vapor Room, tobacco with just the right amount of sweetness. Today I was using their RY4, really like it but I'm moving away from sweet. 4 tobacco flavors from HHV should be here tomorrow - stoked!

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Welcome , as I now do DIY ( Make my own ) I tend to have a favorite , for about a month , then I come up with something new . Right now , it's a caramel tobacco , and juicy peach . I'm working on a cappuccino/Bavarian cream mixture , right now . Also playing with A chocolate , mint , coffee . Both of these seem to show a lot of promise .
    SS Sigelei Zmax V3 , an Innokin VTR , a Gus , an Nzonic V3 , a RAI Vape Launcher , and a Sentinel , Smok Magneto , a Private V2 , a Caravela , a Chi You , (2) RSST's and (1) AC9 & several RDA's

Full Member ECF Veteran FlossBandit's Avatar

Wisconsin Frost by Johnson Creek. I'll switch out but it always goes back to that one. Not for everybody but that's my jam.
    hnyb0210 likes this.

Full Member Verified Member ease21's Avatar

Before I started mixing my own juice, Vanilla Dream from CapitalNicFit in a carto tank was my all day and I really disliked fruit flavors. Now its raspberry/blueberry and fudge brownie/banana, both in tanks(switching between).

Lately I've been vaping Ectoplasma all day with my main pv. I can also vape candy watermelon from Hoosier all day. I've been through countless bottles of that stuff. I never thought a sweet flavor would be my all day vape but I keep coming back to it. Love my Boba's bounty too. I'm all over the map depending on the mood that strikes me

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I rotate flavors throughout the day but bobas is my number one go to vape.
    Darthvong likes this.

Smoke free and addicted to vaping since July 11, 2012!

Super Member ECF Veteran Apptiger's Avatar

Found mine by accident. Put some High Caliber hot cinnamon in a clearo for the wife to try. She said it was a little much for her. Poured most of it out and refilled with DeKang USA Mix. She loved it. I tried it and did too.
    Mix about one third cinnamon to two thirds USA mix. All day.
    Everytime we try something new we wind up coming back to this.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast