Noob looking for a Ego c-twist starter kit
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Noob looking for a Ego c-twist starter kit

Default Noob looking for a Ego c-twist starter kit

I just join the ECF last night but I have been looking at lots of threads trying to figure out where to start. My first e cig was a Njoy about 3 to 4 years ago and i did not like the experience. Recently I have been using the throw away e cigs and i want to get a real e cig. I have decided I would start at the twist but I am having a hard time finding a start kit. I have been through about a ten to twelve different store sites and all they seem to have is the Ego-c. I would really appreciate the help.

PV Master ECF Veteran

You might try sweet vapes. I can't seem to post links right now and welcome.

Registered Supplier ECF Veteran glassmanoak's Avatar
    Blog Entries

eGo Twist Starter Kit

This is about the cheapest starter kit I've seen anywhere. It contains 2 Twist batteries plus the rest of the gear. All you will need is ejuice and you will have it made.
    Incidently, the free polypro tank is a truly awesome gift. It will make off stinkies a breeze!
    Greenpaw likes this.

Full Member Verified Member dkim210's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by glassmanoak View Post
    eGo Twist Starter Kit

This is about the cheapest starter kit I've seen anywhere. It contains 2 Twist batteries plus the rest of the gear. All you will need is ejuice and you will have it made.
    Incidently, the free polypro tank is a truly awesome gift. It will make off stinkies a breeze!
    Wow, that IS a deal! I bought my twists, tanks, and chargers separately cause I couldn't find a starter kit.

Welcome Zuru! Best of luck! I'm in a few days now, completely cigarette free, and loving my Twist.

Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by glassmanoak View Post
    eGo Twist Starter Kit

Not sure if it matters, but should be noted, the twists in that kit are not genuine joye brand.

edit: Oh yeah, and I just ordered this yesterday from Totally wicked... It only comes with one battery, but its genuine Joye, and includes 10ml of juice as well.
    Last edited by Hawkins; 08-30-2012 at 07:13 PM.
    JUDGMENT AFFIRMED likes this.

Thanks guys on your input. On the regard for it being not a Joye brand ego, does that mean there is a higher likely hood of it being trash? Also what is the method of changing out flavors. Would I be better at buying multiple Clearomizers. My head is swimming from all the different options and such. This seems more like a hobby.

Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

i started off with the ego brand and it was a good starter kit to get into vaping

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Just checked with Vicki at Cignot, and she's got great kits in all the colors (look for the Twists options in the drop-down lists) ... check them out. (Vicki's a real sweetheart, too. She'll make sure you're satisfied!) https://www.cignot.com/product_p/kit-egc-all.htm

Vicki carries only geneuine Joyetech products. I've gotten all my Twists, eGo-C tanks (type A), atomizers and carts from her and I'm still using all the original Joyetech stuff I got over 3 months ago ... haven't even lost an atty, yet!
    Last edited by Scott_Simpson; 08-30-2012 at 04:40 PM.
    JUDGMENT AFFIRMED likes this.

Full Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Zuru Epok View Post
    Thanks guys on your input. On the regard for it being not a Joye brand ego, does that mean there is a higher likely hood of it being trash? Also what is the method of changing out flavors. Would I be better at buying multiple Clearomizers. My head is swimming from all the different options and such. This seems more like a hobby.
    It is definately a tinkerer's dream hobby. Lots of shiny toys you can buy and play with. However, it can also just be an easy alternative to analogs, it really is your choice.

Go with the ego twist, I wish I had started with one it would have saved me a few hundred dollars.

That kit looks pretty nice, and the price is right. I was also going to point out that it clearly says it's not genuince Joye. Does it matter? I would guess it isn't a big deal, personally. I wouldn't be surprised if the batt's are all made in the same factory in China anyway. If your buying from a reputable site (just do a search here and read about them), my guess is they aren't selling junk. All of these suppliers are making a living by internet word of mouth, mostly here on these forums. If they sell junk they won't last long.

I've heard great things about the ego twist and just ordered a battery from liquidxpress with my normal juice order. i would advise against the ego-c atomizer tho. i never really liked the ego tank system. if you havent tried it yet, stick a 306 and drip tip on that ego. youll get much better vapor, flavor and throat hit than from the tank.

p.s. liquidxpress has the 1000mah for 29.99 with a charger but i think you need to buy the cone separately.
    Last edited by bpthomas85; 08-30-2012 at 05:50 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast