Ego-c battery problem.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Ego-c battery problem.

Moved On

Default Ego-c battery problem.

Hello !
    sorry for my bad english ...

so i bought 2 ego-c cig's 1 of them worked fine but the other 1 have a problem on the battery.
    when im clicking on the button the blue light is flickering 10 times even if im clicking 1 time.
    i tried to lock the battery by clicking 5 times on the button it dosent worked, i tryed to charge the battery and it dosent help.
    the other battery works fine.
    what can i do ?

Super Member ECF Veteran Amish Ed's Avatar

Probably a stupid question, but is it charged? I know on my Egos if it blinks 10 times the battery is out of charge.

Moved On

the battery was like 2 hours on the charger, and when im trying to charge it again the charger led is green and the battery led isnt working.

Moved On

UP.....................

Ultra Member Team ECF (folding@home)
    ECF Veteran

Sounds like it's borked. My solution is to contact the vendor for a return.

If they do returns, inform them that you will no long be purchasing their products. Check verified vendor lists in these forums and find one that will stand behind their products.

I'm unsure about the import/laws in your region regarding Ecigs. Hopefully someone else who lives there can help you out more than me.

*Vaping Experimentalist* Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Pull up on the post with a very tiny flat blade screwdriver. Be gentle. Also pull up on the center post of the charger. It sounds like it isn't getting a new charge from the charger.

Quote Originally Posted by NonStOp_ View Post
    the battery was like 2 hours on the charger, and when im trying to charge it again the charger led is green and the battery led isnt working.
    VTAK8K likes this.

Moved On

Batteries that flash 3 times have been shorted. Batteries that flash 10 times are either dead and need to be charged ( this only happens once when the charge drops below 3.3v) or the battery is pooched. Just buy a new one, they are cheap enough.

Senior Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by TBinAZ View Post
    Pull up on the post with a very tiny flat blade screwdriver. Be gentle. Also pull up on the center post of the charger. It sounds like it isn't getting a new charge from the charger.

This is the answer, I've had the same problem with a few eGo batts. Be careful how hard you tighten the battery to the charger and atomizers.

Moved On

This is a scenario that can occur with the center post of the battery being pushed down to far from over threading parts to it, it would not however cause the battery to flash 10 times like the OP has said.

Remember to only make the connection when threading parts onto batteries, never wrench them down, that being said I still do not believe this is the OP's issue. Give it a try though, and if propping the center post up a bit doesn't do it, then new battery time, as it is a dud.

Quote Originally Posted by VTAK8K View Post
    This is the answer, I've had the same problem with a few eGo batts. Be careful how hard you tighten the battery to the charger and atomizers.

Moved On

so i need to leave a space between the automizer to the battery?
    or i need to screw it to the end?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast